Top Cat
Purraise
That's six letters... do you have one with five? :blush:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I checked the rules a 2nd time. It has to be the last letter of the last word. :)
No, sorry. You must be looking at another game. Here is the post for the rules for the "Add-a-Letter Anagram game", the game we are trying to play -- it's an anagram game not a "last letter" game.
Add-a-Letter Anagram game

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The word right now is "Limp" ---

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, sorry. You must be looking at another game. Here is the post for the rules for the "Add-a-Letter Anagram game", the game we are trying to play -- it's an anagram game not a "last letter" game.
Add-a-Letter Anagram game
I'm talking about when you can't make an anagram word and you start a new 3 letter word. If you look at all the new words started, every player has used the last letter of the last word.

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH, that part. I guess in my brain, I was frameworking the game around this followup question to everyone-- e.g. changing that rule, see comment #28:
read: Add-a-Letter Anagram game
--excerpt--
">> (anyone up for me changing the rule about what the new three letter word should start with? We'll have another "-y" word, if I don't change it! sigh. It's not too late in the game to change that part, lol)"

(and I also let that part began to fade because I and others have not followed this part of the rules every single time in 16 pages of this game)

If you guys want to go with that three letter rule, be my guest (I don't, as you saw in post #28... it's just that I had lost my chance to Edit that initial rule post after the first two hours, so I couldn't change it in the OP)

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
... If you look at all the new words started, every player has used the last letter of the last word.
I haven't looked at all the new words started... if any new 3-letter words I started used the last letter of the last word, it was a coincidence as I had basically nixed that part of the rules by post #28 (in my mind, at least).

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If it makes everyone feel better, I'll have AbbysMom AbbysMom or another mod look at the last several posts in this thread to catch up on things and, if they can, they can edit my original post #1 to say that you don't have to have the 3-letter word start with the last letter of the previous word... or somesuch.

right now, I think some/several of us might rather be at the
dentist.gif

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I totally didn't use the last letter when I bumped this up on Thursday. :paperbag: Just let me know what you want the rules to be and I can edit the first post.

I try not to even play this game other than bumping because I get confused easily. :lol: