Accidentally stepping on paws

Kennethkeen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I know we hate it but it eventually happens so how does your cat react, mine usually gives a slight meow before it even happen so luckily the little thing has the reflexes of superman.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, it happens, and it's sad.
When it happens, my kitties yell a bit, but then they seem to forgive me, as long as I give them some food :lol:

I learned to drag my feet rather than walking, in order to minimize the chances of stepping on tails and paws.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kennethkeen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes, it happens, and it's sad.
When it happens, my kitties yell a bit, but then they seem to forgive me, as long as I give them some food :lol:

I learned to drag my feet rather than walking, in order to minimize the chances of stepping on tails and paws.
I swear my cat has an extra sense she lets out a yelp before it even happens and runs off lol

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Luckily my cats are adult. Peaches,7 pds, was very tiny kitten so I worried about that a lot. I probably would have hurt her. If she was black it would be really hard.

minish

minish first..
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Cry out, take off, slowing down a few meters later to accept apologies :)

kateallen

Minister of Meow
Young Cat
Purraise
Mine would probably meow accompanied by a sharp stare that punctures my whole personality while I endlessly saying sorry to him.