about yourself and not your cats ... tell us about you?

John Perram

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't have any current pictures of myself, and I don't do selfies, so this will have to suffice. It was taken in '72, a couple of months after our wedding. Excuse the image quality; it was taken by Michele's mother with her Instamatic, and they weren't noted for lens quality. From left: Me, Michele, my (late) sister-in-law, and my older brother. The dog is a stray that we got at the town clerk's office when we got our marriage license, but he was stolen 2 years later.View attachment 382651
Yep that was the 70's..

AmandaRox

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm 32, seperated, no kids (that I know of, LOL), bachelor degree in art history, 4th child out of 5, no father. Im a former drug dealer- festival follower, hiker, football player, bartender, film producer, construction worker, and now I suppose the most interesting thing about me is that I'm a traveling wind turbine technician. I've been living and working on the road for 3 years, 2 years living in my trailer, and now with my very own ride-or-die cat, Rox. I enjoy geocaching and hiking. I'm very blessed as I grew up in a very poor home, but now I make an honest living and I'm able to support some of my family members.
20200125_210934.jpg

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here goes I'm 51, live in Lancashire UK with my hubby Jim. My name is Bernadette but all you can call me Bernie. I have 4 kid's 3 boy's 1 girl, all from my first marriage, me and Jim decided we had enough with the 4. He has no kid's of his own but is a fantastic step dad and all mine treat him as dad. I love watching horror and comedy films. And read all sorts but prefer crime novels. All the kid's have moved out except for the youngest 19 who is still at home and informs me he'll be there until he's at least 40. He knows what side his breads buttered on. I'm a housewife so my job is the house sooo much easier now the kid's are grown. I'm a lady of leasure. My daughter has some disabilities so I help out at her house, which I love doing because it gives me a reason to see my grandkids, I have 3, 2 boys 1 girl. Not much else really. And yep I forced the boy's to take selfies with me just to put on this tread strider rose strider rose

Attachments

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well some of you have already heard my story about my kitty being let out of my house.
I am the mother of 5, three older step kids and two with my husband of 29 years. We have been a couple for 32 years I helped him raise his kids to his first wife. I have two cats and a dog Bubbles (almost 7 years old) is currently outside and I’m trying very hard to get her back, Athena (aka grey kitty) is 3 years old and Sadie our dog is 11 and has macular degeneration in both eyes. This is the love of my life and best friend

Attachments

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bubblesmom2014 Bubblesmom2014 welcome to TCS and my thread ! i love your cats name its really cool ... i study mythology alot and athena was a war goddess ... hope that you enjoy TCS
[/QUOTE
She is actually my youngest daughters cat but she left her here when she moved to Las Vegas in March. So now she’s mine😊 now if I could just get my cat Bubbles back I’d be thrilled!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bubblesmom2014 Bubblesmom2014 how long has the cat been outside? i do hope that you can get her back in soon
Today makes 22 days 💔😔🥺 I have used every idea thrown at me except the cat litter box outside. I haven’t tried that because there is a stray cat hanging around my house and I’m afraid it will use her litter box and she will never come back to me

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm 32, seperated, no kids (that I know of, LOL), bachelor degree in art history, 4th child out of 5, no father. Im a former drug dealer- festival follower, hiker, football player, bartender, film producer, construction worker, and now I suppose the most interesting thing about me is that I'm a traveling wind turbine technician. I've been living and working on the road for 3 years, 2 years living in my trailer, and now with my very own ride-or-die cat, Rox. I enjoy geocaching and hiking. I'm very blessed as I grew up in a very poor home, but now I make an honest living and I'm able to support some of my family members.
View attachment 382713
glad you made it out of that lifestyle without a state number