About to start EZ Complete

tyleete

Queen of the Crazy
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi all! As it states, I'm about to th this. Looked around, this stuff seemed my best bet without having to still add more stuff.
So! This is my situation. We will be using Chicken breasts. It's what I can afford & I have to measure raw weight to know how much to add. I've never seen skinless, boneless thighs in the store.
The question is, do I need to add anything else to their 'meal'? I plan to bake the chicken (sorry, NOT doing raw), collect all the water & drippings (read add about 1.5 cups in base of pan, raise chicken it of it), and then shred the chicken. My thoughts were to just have a chicken stew with appropriate amount of EZ Complete premix.
Once before I tried making a home cooked meal. Chicken pureed, rice, pumpkin, & flaxseed. But do I need anything else other than thechicken, drippings & premix? Just wondering, as right now, they all eat chicken food commercial. And almost all like shredded chicken as a treat. Or do they need something to add much or texture? Or more flavor? I'm just tired of paying a lot but getting so much crap for ingredients. Many I can't even pronounce.😕
Thanks in advance.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
You do not need to add anything else to the meat if you're using EZ Complete. The company's website has clear directions for how to prepare the food, whether you're using raw or cooked. Cooked is a bit more involved, but the foodfurlife.com website is very helpful in terms of what to do: How to Prepare and Feed EZcomplete fur Cats

It also has helpful tips for how to transition your kitties to their new food.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tyleete

Queen of the Crazy
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks! I foods read a lot there. Just wasn't sure if I'd missed something or not.😌 It kind of feels a bit overwhelming. I've 10 in all.