About Time I Said Hi!

recurringecho

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So hi there! How's everyone and the little kitties doing? Well, I hope!

I've been lurking for several years before disappearing into the void due to life, but now that life's calming down a bit I've finally decided to poke my head out to take a looksee!

I currently am attending college so I don't stay with my cat and dog (Multo and Jump Jump) at the moment. Ah, but my leopard gecko came all the way down with me to southern Cali though, so I'm not totally companionless, haha!

Anyways, I look forward to meeting everyone here!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Glad you finally came out of lurk-dom. ;)

Do post pictures of Multo. :camera:

And if you haven't seen it yet, we have a Other Pets & Animals forum where you can post about Jump Jump, and your gecko.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I'm glad that you came out of lurking! :hellocomputer:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

recurringecho

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aah, thanks everyone for the welcome! And here's the kitty of honor! He's super sassy and has such an attitude, haha! If you walk into same room as him or pass him by and he is busy doing something else, he would acknowledge your existence with a tiny meow and accept pets by leaning into your touch and purring and asking for more pets and attention, but good luck trying to get him to actually give you his undivided attention! He'd literally much rather keep his back turned to you, aha!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OH MY, what a gorgeous cat! I love his markings, and that look of "cattitude" on his face!

We're so happy that you came out of the shadows to play!