Abandoned Kittens..

iloveallcats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
hi everyone! i am not really asking for an advice, i am just really worried and it is 1 Am where i live and i can't sleep.
I just saw this post on social media about 6 kittens that will be abandoned tommorrow morning somewhere far from the city in a place where there are no houses if no one adopts them, i don't know who is the cruel person that wants to do such thing because the person that posted is supposedly just someone that wants to help. So i sent a message to this person and, since it's so late, that person probably sleeps. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO, i want to foster at least two of the kittens, but i can only take them on tuesday and anyway i think i sent the message too late, i just hope from all of my heart she will see my message..
Is there anything else i can do?

ondine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Fingers crossed you are able to get hold of the person who found them. People make me so mad - why would some abandon these cuties?

The rescue I work with found four kittens taped inside a box in a dumpster a few weeks ago. I sure hope the creep who did that gets his just reward.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know what you mean. The three fosters I have were found in a bowl on the side of the highway. They were only 10 days old.
WHY...just why do people do this stuff.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

iloveallcats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
it is 7 in the morning, the post said that the person that has them was going to throw them at 8 in the morning...and nobody answered
I feel so useless since there is absolutely nothing i can do to help these little innocent babies. And i don't undersand how can someone live happily after doing such thing, i feel extremely guilty just because i couldn't find that post earlier to message that woman

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
IMO, the person put this out, but has no intention of following through. Why would anyone put out on social media that they are going to commit a crime? I personally think that maybe this person just wanted to get a lot of people to take the kittens so that s/he could be rid of them quicker.

iloveallcats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Update!!! The lady answered and she will keep them until wednesday!!!
Tomorrow i wil pick up those two of the babies!! i will put some pictures of them after i pick them up
She also said some people offered to foster/adopt some of the others so everything will be fine, i am so happy

iloveallcats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Also, i think the situation is a little weird, this lady edited the post a couple of times, first saying the person that has them will throw them away, then saying she found them under a car engine and she cannot keep them...so kashmir64 kashmir64 you could be right
Wish me luck for tomorrow

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm betting she has been trying to find homes with no luck and chose a truly horrible way to get people to adopt. There is something wrong with a person who even thinks like that, and I'm THRILLED that you will be getting two of these guys. CAN'T WAIT to meet them!

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope all the kittens find a new home and can't wait to see pictures of your two.
Unfortunately, if she keeps the queen, and now that this has been proven to work, expect it to happen again.

iloveallcats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok so she took the kittens to the vet and she said they will stay there about two or three days, seems like they have an infection or something...if she doesn't find someone to adopt them then i will take them

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
iloveallcats, you are an angel to care like this. Seeing those precious little faces is heartbreaking. If they would have been dumped at that age, I shudder to think what would have become of them. If people would just realize that the cost of spaying is cheap compared to all the unwanted kittens, the world would be a better place. Humans can be monsters. I pray tyou will be blessed for your kindness!

iloveallcats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
UPDATE!!! (GREAT NEWS)

the lady found adopters!!!!! And i found some other kittens!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
hi everyone! i am not really asking for an advice, i am just really worried and it is 1 Am where i live and i can't sleep.
I just saw this post on social media about 6 kittens that will be abandoned tommorrow morning somewhere far from the city in a place where there are no houses if no one adopts them, i don't know who is the cruel person that wants to do such thing because the person that posted is supposedly just someone that wants to help. So i sent a message to this person and, since it's so late, that person probably sleeps. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO, i want to foster at least two of the kittens, but i can only take them on tuesday and anyway i think i sent the message too late, i just hope from all of my heart she will see my message..
Is there anything else i can do?
I would have copied the post got her address and turned her into animal control. When you see something like this screen shot it. She probably pulled it down.
Thank you for helping those babies.