A WARNING about Hartz products...!

foxstringzer

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I found something online that really upsets me...

I heard that Hartz products are dangerous for pets.

No, I'M SERIOUS.

My two 3-day old newborn kittens have consumed some of their kitten formula, and now I'm afraid that this will put negative effects on the kitten's health. I've heard about this recently more than once over the internet.

This is a warning to all of you.

I'm afraid that the health of my kittens are in danger. As well as other pets.

And yes, they have their mother with them... but for some reason... I don't think they get a lot if milk from her.

It looks like to me that only one nipple is producing milk now... but I could be wrong.

I HIGHLY doubt that the Hartz product danger is just a rumor.

So many people have had negative results from using their products. :C

Last edited:

ondine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Anything specific? I've heard good and bad things about Hartz but don't usually use their products. It would be helpful to know specific problems, though. Are the kittens sick from the formula? If so, you need to report that. I'd take them to a vet to be double sure. Kittens can go downhill so fast, you want to be ahead of any problems. Good luck!

harleydiva

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
There is an awfully lot of negative information floating around about Hartz products.  I have seen pictures of cats with no hair and major inflammation and open sores after removing a Hartz flea collar. There are also reports of cats dying after using the flea collars.  There is website called hartzvictims.org.  I'm sure not everything said is true....but there is enough buzz out there that I would never use their products.