A very pregnant Lilibet!

Mollygirlmama4

Molly, Wife, Girl Mama, Cat Mama❤️
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone!
New here!
So last year, 27th July our gorgeous calico had two beautiful kittens. One calico and one all black. We have called them Lilibet & Archie (yes, team Harry & Meghan over here 🙋‍♀️)
We decided to keep them both, so we have all three, gorgeous fur babies.
Nearing their first birthday, Lilibet has become pregnant. She is VERY pregnant at the moment, infact I don’t think I have ever seen a cat AS pregnant as her. I joked with my daughters, that she ate a watermelon seed 😂 as it does infact look like she has swallowed one, whole! All totally pampered and full of sass...
Looking forward to interacting with more ‘cat-people’ !
I’ve sorted her nest, she’s been getting extra belly rubs (and extra Dreamies 🤫) she just looks SO fed up now. Really feel for her! Hoping to see some babies soon. I’ve not been able to sleep because something told me that it was going to be during the night. However I was wrong and I’ve managed to get quite a lot of jobs done around the house whilst peeping in on Lili every millisecond. Anyone else waiting for their cat to pop??!! Would love to get to know some new people on here, that will listen to my endless waffle of how much I love my cats. I think my husband is quite sick of it now 🤣
I’m Molly, I’m 27 - I have four beautiful daughters and two step children. I’m in Manchester, UK.
Much love ❤
PS. I’ve attached some photos of our trio ❤

Attachments

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Such cuties. And welcome to TCS! We are very happy you have joined the site.

May I know who impregnated Lili? Is she also an outdoor cat? .

I have experiences with previous foster cats who were pregnant and believe me, it gets too stressful at times. And very exciting. It brings a smile to my face when I see them come out to this world. Such precious beings.

How about the Momma cat? WHat is her name?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mollygirlmama4

Molly, Wife, Girl Mama, Cat Mama❤️
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! Thank you for responding!

I have no idea who has got Lilibet pregnant, there are so many male cats about I’m not sure she knows either... definitely wasn’t meant to happen but here we are 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 Yes they all go in and out as they please. Momma is called Nelly, I can’t believe I didn’t mention that in my post!!
hope you’re well!
❤

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations! Soon you will have tiny critters running around. LOL.

Just make sure Lili or even Nelly isn't impregnated by Archie. If you can, to be on the safe side, have Archie neutered if still not done.

Better yet, try to have them all fixed soon. ;)

Welcome to TCS again! We are all here for you if you have questions. We have the best cat handlers around :)

Mumjoe267

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Mollygirlmama4 Mollygirlmama4 i was looking on this site for advice and came across this thread. I love this site as it isn’t judgmental and you are just given good advice by its members. Anyway your cats are beautiful and I love their names. My cat, Evie (named this as got her xmas eve) had kittens last night/early hours. She had four. But she looked so big I thought there was more in there. I feel awful as she is only 8.5 months old herself, when I took her to be spayed a month ago they said she was already expecting. My kids must have let her out. But anyway she has four lovely kittens, each a different colour. I won’t add pics and railroad your thread but I am happy to talk cat with you lol. I am also in the UK, but in Kent, and I have three children and three cats (and four kittens) xx

Mumjoe267

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Actually sod that, thought you’d like to see! She had a black and white and a cream born late last night and a tabby and a grey born early hours. Three boys and a girl. Grey is the girl. I’ve weighed them all this morning and they’re good weights!

Attachments

Mumjoe267

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks Maria Bayote Maria Bayote she is doing great even though she is so young. She won’t be going out again until she is spayed now, this was a complete accident but they really are lovely looking kittens. My kids want to hold them but I have said not yet and I am only picking them up to weigh them. Evie is fine and doesn’t mind but I don’t want to worry her, the kids can start handling them when they’re a little older! X