A Taco Bell Incident....

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Due to an error in communication, a beef taco from Taco Bell did not make its way into the fridge. Instead, Evie and Dexter decided to partake in an illicit, albeit delicious, meal. Anything I should be on the lookout for? Vomiting, diarrhea, etc.?
How long ago did they eat it? I'd guess that the litter box will be stinkier than usual for a day or so. Just keep an eye on them. I hope they escape burritogate unscathed. :hugs:

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Due to an error in communication, a beef taco from Taco Bell did not make its way into the fridge. Instead, Evie and Dexter decided to partake in an illicit, albeit delicious, meal. Anything I should be on the lookout for? Vomiting, diarrhea, etc.?
Look for all of the above..diarrhea, vomiting, and etc. I hope it's not an explosive outcome.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If it comes out watery or vomit, I'd call the vet just to be safe.
If it comes out Taco Grande, I'd call the pet store and consider investing in an XL litter scoop.
If it comes out a Quesadilla, I'd call Ripley's. ;)

I bet they'll be fine, but they might look green for a day or two. Just use your sense and if something isn't right, give the vet a call.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Like everyone else has said your litter box will more than likely be full. If you are worried at all call your vet. But they should be fine and hopefully they will learn not to do that again, but probably won't they are cat's ;)