a serious dilemma for me, advice would be extremely appreciated.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rene

i just wanted to make a more clear, formal apology for reacting so defensively to your comments. i am a rather sensitive soul, along with opinionated and out-spoken and bold, so, sometimes those things dont go too well together, and peoples feelings end up getting hurt. and i'm sorry if yours were.

so. i hope this wont be a grudge thing.

not that i think you're holding a grudge, but if you are, its okay, i understand that.

have a good day.

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think there is anything wrong with you asking to have your cats back (not sure if I just made sense). I would explain your situation and how you feel, and hopefully the people will understand. Good Luck!

rene

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have been in rescue for a long time - a lof of people do not like my answers (if I don't agree with them) as I seldome think about the person, only the animal and I was thinking of where the cats you gave up may be right now. I never really care what people think or say to me as my comments to you were as number one a legal mind and number two as the president of an animal rescue organization. I don't know you personally and my post was the same post you would have received if you had emailed me through my organization. After years of rescue, one becomes a bit callused, although I always love the cats, no matter what.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Katie, I think it was very kind of you to apologize and try to calm things down. I'm glad that Rene is back (I was a bit worried at first
) You two don't have to agree about anything, but I know that you both love cats dearly and that neither one of you has meant this to become a personal thing.

Let's just leave things in peace now.