A quiz for YOUR CAT!!!!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
8-Bit will answer, because Scratch is shy...

1) What is your favorite food? Popcorn, bread, dark leafy green veggies, dehydrated meat treats, and meowmy's toast (purrpa burns his).

2) What is your fav. color? I am partial to orange and blue.

3) If you live with other cats/pets do you think there’s a favorite? Yes I have a brother and I KNOW I am Meowmy's favorite.

4) How many hours do you WISH you could sleep? 6 because I could do more during the day.

5) How annoying is your Meowmy? She's horrible sometimes! She takes away the toys I stash behind the TV, she doesn't let me play in flour, and she hates it that I have given her things away as gifts to her friends. By the way, what's a bra?

6) Do you like to watch TV? I LOVE Oprah! But Meowmy and Purrpa sometimes let me chase the ticker on CNN or chase the birds on Animal Planet.

7) What is your favorite sleeping spot? On top of my kitty tree.

8) How many times a day do you actually go back and forth to your food dish? As many times as possible.

9) What is your favorite room in the house? The living room... that's where all the fun is.

10)And last but not least, what is your FAVORITE WEBSITE? I like www.penny-arcade.com, but for some reason my brother will always try to go to www.pvponline.com. For some reason he likes the kitty in that strip.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1) What is your favorite food? catnip

2) What is your fav. color? What's a color? Can I eat it?

3) If you live with other cats/pets do you think theres a favorite? I'm the favorite because I belong to the matriarch!

4) How many hours do you WISH you could sleep? Exactly as many as I do.

5) How annoying is your Meowmy? Not at all!

6) Do you like to watch TV? No, but I listen to a lot of video games.

7) What is your favorite sleeping spot? On my "Lily Pad," my woolly blanket on the sofa.

8) How many times a day do you actually go back and forth to your food dish? Half a dozen or so.

9) What is your favorite room in the house? Wherever SwampWitch is.

10) And last but not least, what is your FAVORITE WEBSITE? What's a website? Let me sniff it!

valkerie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Kiera, Prince,Tabitha, Riddick and Mia answers
1)What is your fav food? Kiera chocolate:
Prince sausages,Tabitha felix Riddick any food Mia ummm felix
2)What is your fav colour? Kiera chocolate:
Prince any Tabitha I"m blind whats colour Riddick black and white Mia ummm not sure
3)If you live with other cats/pets do you think thers a favorite? Kiera yes thats me
Prince its me for sure Top Cat Tabitha no its me Top Queen Riddick oh no I"m fav me funny little man Mia come on you lot you know its me me a darling me dont curse trouble me good girl
4)How many hours do you wish you could sleep? Kiera all that i"m not eating
Prince 24/7 Tabitha 12 hours Riddick sleep whats that I"m a napper Mia when I get peace
5)How annoying is meowmy? Kiera very at times
Prince love her to pieces Tabitha oh man its love Riddick taking me balls away Mia love love love purrrrrrrfect
6)Do you like to watch T.V? Kiera yes go fishing
Prince East Enders Tabitha I prefer the radio K.M.F.M. (kat music for me)! Riddick fav film pitch black Mia meercat manor
7)What is your fav sleeping spot? Kiera on meowpa
Prince on meowma lap Tabitha meowteen bed Riddick kick the dogs out of their bed he he Mia next to prince purrr
8)How many times a day do you actually go back and fourth to your food tray?Kiera propabably too many
Prince when I hear someone in the kitchen Tabitha 4times a day Riddick 24/7 Mia me a cat not a pig
9)What is your fav room in the house? kiera Prince Mia all say oh the master room for sure
Tabitha loves meowteem room Riddick where ever I drop
10)What is your fav web site? they all say this site SUSHI YUM.COM and CARP FISHING.COM

cor I like that any more questions sniff sniff sniff

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1) What is your favorite food? Turkey

2) What is your fav. color? purple

3) If you live with other cats/pets do you think theres a favorite? Yes - ME. I am the Queen.

4) How many hours do you WISH you could sleep? The same number as right now.

5) How annoying is your Meowmy? Meowmy is almost purrrfect. She can hunt, wash, carry kittens and always saves me treats. Most importantly, she hardly moves at all in her sleep.

6) Do you like to watch TV? Yes! I loved the West Wing! It went downhill after Sorkin left, though.

7) What is your favorite sleeping spot? Meowmy!

8) How many times a day do you actually go back and forth to your food dish? It depends - is anybody watching?

9) What is your favorite room in the house? Depends on my mood.

10) And last but not least, what is your FAVORITE WEBSITE? Anarchy Online, but purrpa hasn't played that in ages...

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1) What is your favorite food? Ground Beef

2) What is your fav. color? Favourite colours are for girls, not manly cats like me.

3) If you live with other cats/pets do you think theres a favorite? Yes! Mommy is the favourite, but she has to be, she so jealous. I know I'm loved, Meowmy cuddles so close.

4) How many hours do you WISH you could sleep? Fewer than currently. That would leave more time for hunting!

5) How annoying is your Meowmy? VERY annoying. She hardly ever lets me do what I want. Sometimes I wonder why I let her snuggle, but I just love snuggling sooooo much.

6) Do you like to watch TV? Firefly was good, it's done now
Those marathon sessions on purrpa's lap were fun. Hamsters is nice!

7) What is your favorite sleeping spot? Next to Mommy and Meowmy.

8) How many times a day do you actually go back and forth to your food dish? Five.

9) What is your favorite room in the house? The outside.

10) And last but not least, what is your FAVORITE WEBSITE? No preferance.

catcrazyperson

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This is just peanuts: ( my others are asleep')

1) What is your favorite food? meow meow mroww( translation: Purina one chicken & rice... well, besides whisker likins' treats)

2) What is your fav. color? MEW! (my colors, so basically every color that can be on a cat)

3) If you live with other cats/pets do you think theres a favorite? Growwwwwl, spit hiss (It better be me!!)

4) How many hours do you WISH you could sleep? prrr mrowsers (All day every day except when im awake)

5) How annoying is your Meowmy? MROwwww, meW meooooooooooooooow (Pretty anoyying, especially when she tries to groom me!)

6) Do you like to watch TV? MEow, mowmow prr growl(only if theres no dogs or weird ppl on)

7) What is your favorite sleeping spot? Meowowowow (Wherever my meowmy wants to sit)

8) How many times a day do you actually go back and forth to your food dish?
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... (umm, it depends)
9) What is your favorite room in the house?
mrowwwwww (living room)
10) And last but not least, what is your FAVORITE WEBSITE?
TCS!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1) What is your favorite food? bobby's fud.

2) What is your fav. color? Black - it's my camo!

3) If you live with other cats/pets do you think theres a favorite? I wish it was me.

4) How many hours do you WISH you could sleep? I don't understand.

5) How annoying is your Meowmy? A little. Why does Purrpa have to snuggle HER so darn much?

6) Do you like to watch TV? What's TV?

7) What is your favorite sleeping spot? The fake fur on the top of the dresser. It was Meomy's, but Purrpa gave it to me anyway.

8) How many times a day do you actually go back and forth to your food dish? Whenever Bobby is being fed.

9) What is your favorite room in the house? Wherever Purrpa is.

10) And last but not least, what is your FAVORITE WEBSITE? I don't understand.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1) What is your favorite food? Bobby's special food.

2) What is your fav. color? orange

3) If you live with other cats/pets do you think theres a favorite? Not really, though I catch purrpa telling each of us that we're his favourite.

4) How many hours do you WISH you could sleep? Why wish? Just sleep and be done with it.

5) How annoying is your Meowmy? That depends - is she doing what I want or not?

6) Do you like to watch TV? No. Why do that when we could rip up the carpet instead?

7) What is your favorite sleeping spot? The sun porch purrpa made for me.

8) How many times a day do you actually go back and forth to your food dish? Is there a number that big?

9) What is your favorite room in the house? My sun porch!

10) And last but not least, what is your FAVORITE WEBSITE? TCS, cause Meowmy tells me I'm a star there.

cattsunami

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Alright this is a uiz for your cat(s) to answer. Of sourse you can help them type, but that's IT!

1) What is your favorite food? any food especially food stolen from the humans' dinner table

2) What is your fav. color? im color blind so light grey

3) If you live with other cats/pets do you think theres a favorite? hmmm... never thought about it like that...

4) How many hours do you WISH you could sleep? many many many hours

5) How annoying is your Meowmy? annoying when she walks around trying not to wake my brother and me up she does not know how tip toe!

6) Do you like to watch TV? yes i like to curl up and watch the Walking Dead with Dad

7) What is your favorite sleeping spot? the box, the bed, the couch, the carpet, under the bed, the chair, the bean bag, the stairs, and best of all sleeping on top of the human's head!

8) How many times a day do you actually go back and forth to your food dish? approximately 73.2568 times a day

9) What is your favorite room in the house? the room with the food

10) And last but not least, what is your FAVORITE WEBSITE? TCS! how could it not be!

Make sure these were answered completely bu the kitties!!!!!!!
There's a little 10 question quiz for the ones that meow!
Super cute quiz lol!

inanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Alright this is a uiz for your cat(s) to answer. Of sourse you can help them type, but that's IT!

Toothless's Answers:
1) What is your favorite food? Sardines!!!

2) What is your fav. color? Black, duh

3) If you live with other cats/pets do you think theres a favorite?
Yes, I'm the favorite

4) How many hours do you WISH you could sleep? I sleep too much these days

5) How annoying is your Meowmy? Very. Especially when she comes at me and squirts gunk down my throat. Who wants that?

6) Do you like to watch TV? Nope

7) What is your favorite sleeping spot? Under a bed, inside the black shelf, or in my fuzzy cube. I like options

8) How many times a day do you actually go back and forth to your food dish? 0. It comes to me

9) What is your favorite room in the house? The girl's room (they have black sheets on their bed

10) And last but not least, what is your FAVORITE WEBSITE? www.allaboutbirds.org

laura h

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1) What is your favorite food? Purina One (but I like sneaking licks of Meowmy's ice cream)

2) What is your fav. color? red

3) If you live with other cats/pets do you think theres a favorite? no I'm the one and only and I rule so she cant ever get another

4) How many hours do you WISH you could sleep? 24/ day

5) How annoying is your Meowmy? I wish she'd quit vacuuming and leave my poop alone

6) Do you like to watch TV? I know how to use the remote. I love TV when Meowmy isn't home

7) What is your favorite sleeping spot? where ever Meowmy wants to sit

8) How many times a day do you actually go back and forth to your food dish? 7 or 8 just to make sure it's still there and full

9) What is your favorite room in the house? The living room. More furniture for me in there than for Meowmy

10) And last but not least, what is your FAVORITE WEBSITE? TCS or my Comet board on Pinterest

catminionjess

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Boogie Bear

Sgt Pepper

Jumbo

1) What is your favorite food?

I love Nature’s Recipe chicken with potato even though it’s made me lose my girlish figure. I also love Salmon!

I’ll eat whatever Boogie Bear leaves for me.

I like just about any food that isn’t k/d food. K/d food gross! I love whatever Boogie Bear and Sgt. Pepper are eating that I'm not supposed to get into. That's the best food!

2) What is your fav. color?

I like when my human lady wears dark clothes so I can rub my loose white furs on her pant legs.

I do some expert level catmoflauge in black. My human lady says I look super handsome in orange and yellow.

My human lady keeps telling me I’m like a handsome peacock in green.

Those 2 boys are irrelevant. I’m the only cat that matters here.

I think human lady’s favorite is that bully Jumbo.

I’m human lady’s favorite for sure. I don’t know why those other 2 cats won’t let me beat them up. I don’t care if they were here first. Like why are they still in my house without letting me pounce them?

4) How many hours do you WISH you could sleep?
18 is good. I do need crazy cat time, eating, bird watching and potty time.

21 hours is awesome sleeping.

I need like, 6 hours of awake-time. At night near bedtime so I can sing the song of my people while my human lady tries to sleep. She must love my singing!

5) How annoying is your Meowmy?

She’s annoying when she tries to touch me and when she won’t fill up my bowl with the crunchy stuff when I tell her to. She keeps leaving this wet food out that isn’t salmon.

She’s pretty great. She feeds me and rubs my belly. I wish she would get that bully Jumbo out of our house though.

I wish she’d stop dragging me to the vet. And I wish she’s stop trying to make me eat that gross k/d food. She should let me beat up those other 2 cats too.

6) Do you like to watch TV?

Not really, but if that bully Jumbo isn’t around, I’ll nap behind my human lady on the back the couch when she’s watching it.

If that bully Jumbo isn’t around, I like to nap next to my human lady while she watches. I also like to nap on the opposite end of the back of the couch than Boogie Bear.

I like to sit in human lady’s lap and sing the song of my people while she watches TV. I don’t like when she watches show that have like, visible wires/cables or commercials with other cats or Samuel L Jackson.

7) What is your favorite sleeping spot?

Anywhere that’s just out of reach from my human lady is a good spot.
Back of the couch is nice. So is under the couch. But so is the window seat. No the top of the entertainment center. There are too many good sleeping spots to choose from!

Human lady’s lap is my favorite spot! I also love my tiny round bed that is too small for me. I get real mad when I barf on it and human lady takes it away to wash it.

Like 12, but I just nibble a little each time. Divas eat small meals you know.

I remember to visit the food bowls after I see Boogie Bear leave them.

My tummy hurts a lot now so I eat like 4 times a day.

I like my human lady’s bedroom or any room where that annoying Jumbo isn’t.

Whenever my human lady is and that bully Jumbo isn’t!

The living room is the best room. I get to nap in human lady’s lap there.

My human lady posts a lot of pictures of me on facebook. I’m pretty sure I’m a star there.

I wish I’d never seen the internet. I never would’ve known there were millions of black cat doppelgangers out there and I’m not a beautiful and unique snowflake :(

I don’t like the internet! Human lady’s laptop is too loud. And she doesn’t let me sit in her lap when she’s using it.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Swanie: I can't think of any food I DON'T like. Yum!

Cricket: Food crunches! Mommy is always trying to get me to eat that yucky nasty stuff she gives Swanie, but I won't even look at it, so she gives up and give me my crunchy stuff. Oh, and I love those little square treats that come out of the crinkly bags.

Swanie: Black and white, of course

Cricket: Blue cause that's the color of the feather bird I get to chase around

Swanie: Me of course, mommy always calls me her most favorite tuxedo cat ever

Cricket: I'm sure it's me cause mommy always says how beautiful I am and how much she loves me

Swanie: How many hours are there in a day, again?

Cricket: Well I have to sleep sometimes, but I'd rather be up doing stuff and racing around like a what my mommy calls a "nut case."

Swanie: She can be VERY annoying when she tries to get me to move or stop doing something I want to do. Then I hiss and swat at her and sometimes she actually hisses back and calls me a "brat boy."  But we don't stay mad at each other.

Cricket: Oh sometimes when I meow that I want to play or eat and she picks me up and carries me around. I don't really like being picked up, but it's okay for maybe a minute.

Swanie: Nah, I'd rather stretch out on mommy's legs while she watches TV

Cricket: There used to be some little birds and animals that I really liked to see and tried very hard to get, but when I found out they were stuck in there I lost interest.

Swanie: I like sleeping on mommy, and also on Mommy and Daddy's bed, especially when it's cold weather and the fuzzy blanket is on there. I especially like mommy's spot in the bed when she gets up to do something. Most of the time when I do that, mommy leaves and goes in the other bed to sleep. I really don't see why she can't just curl up at the end like she expects me to.

Cricket: Lots of places, on the box in front of the window, the chairs in the living room, my cat tree - anywhere EXCEPT mommy and daddy's bed.

Swanie:  Usually a couple times a day, but mommy feeds me the wet food and the treats in between

Cricket:  Not too much during the day, but maybe 10 or 12 times at night, and if the dish is empty I'll meow loudly at mommy until she gets up and fills it.

Swanie: Whatever room mommy is in, and even better if she's willing to be a lap for me.

Cricket: I don't like to stay in one room very long, but maybe the one with the bushes outside that the squirrels and birds like to hang out in.

10) Last but not least, what is your FAVORITE WEBSITE?

Swanie: I love to sit on the keyboard when mommy is trying to check out the latest posts on TCS, and sometimes I get to send weird IMs to her friends.  They always know it's me and say Hi Swanie!

Cricket: I leave the keyboard sitting and surfing to Swanie, I'm a girl on the go

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Krunchfuds.  Kibbles.  Don't much like gushyfuds.

Burple

Imma onny cat.  Imma favrit.  Aways.

elebenty two

Onna scale obs 1-10?  ELEBENTY

Onny shows wif ober kittehs or BURDIES

Behind meowmy's nees.  I can brush dem wif my WHICKERS anna her jumps.

not meny.  But teh treet box is differnt.  ELEBENTY SEBEN!

LIBBINROOM!  It gots my tree by teh window.

TEH CAT SITE, obs corse.  Where else?  Eben tho meowmy says I cawnt post acawse obs I cat talk..but I did heer!

jennielouises

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Chicken and anything that is a birdy

Blue - I love chasing that blue ball of yarn that mummy puts on the floor when she is crocheting

Thankfully there are no other cats here to take away mummy and daddy's attention. I am their baby

I currently sleep about 20 hours a day but that isn't enough at all. Maybe 23 hours?! That leaves me enough time to eat, play tickle my belly before I bite with daddy and watch some birds. I enjoy sleeping on mummy's lap when she needs a wee the most

Really annoying as she picks me up and smothers me saying 'I love you' and keeps kissing me on my head

Only cat TV (the window looking out at the birds). Sometimes I watch the supervet with mummy and daddy but only to see what the cats on there are moaning about

Far too many to choose from. I like the end of mummy and daddy's bed by mummy's feet, my bed under the radiator, the arm of the sofa, daddy's spot on the sofa when he has just got up, mummy's lap, mummy's spot on the sofa when she has just got up, under mummy and daddy's bed, in the wardrobe - lots of places

It's got to be about 100 times

The cupboard by the front door where my food is kept. I run to it from wherever I am if I hear mummy and daddy open it. It annoys me so much when they are just getting their coats or their shoes instead of giving me food

What's a website?

Last edited:

badw0lf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

1) What is your favorite food? nature recipe chicken I like that more than expensive wet food.

2) What is your fav. color? Red

3) If you live with other cats/pets do you think theres a favorite? I'm the only cat I rule this house

4) How many hours do you WISH you could sleep? 20

5) How annoying is your Meowmy? I meow the loudest when my owner is in the shower cause I need to be around her 247

6) Do you like to watch TV? I need it on all day or it's too quiet around here

7) What is your favorite sleeping spot? My bed on a bookshelf at my owners feet so I can watch her sleep and come cuddle when she turns the AC on high.

8) How many times a day do you actually go back and forth to your food dish? 4-5. I'm real picky about wet food. I like to play guessing games with owner.

9) What is your favorite room in the house? The one with my bed in it.

10) And last but not least, what is your FAVORITE WEBSITE? This one cause owner is always asks questions and advice

tweetysvoice

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Sense I have six kitties, I'll let my most personable cat answer the questions. Gemini is 100% Siamese not in both looks and attitude.

1) What is your favorite food? My favorite is peanut butter. I'll beg mommy for it every time she goes into the kitchen,but she doesn't let me have it as often as if like cuz she says it'll make me fat - whatever! I'll continue to beg cuz I know she'll give in.

2) What is your fav. color? Grey, the color of my girlfriend, Bleu

3) If you live with other cats/pets do you think theres a favorite? It me. No question. I make sure it's me.

4) How many hours do you WISH you could sleep? 18ish I like following everyone and getting involved in everything.

5) How annoying is your Meowmy? I'll be nice and say o not when she won't give me peanut butter or let me chew on her eyebrow. I think I like giving her kisses and chews more than she likes receiving them.

6) Do you like to watch TV? Naw, but I like that mommy likes it. More lap time for me. Not the other kitties, just me.

7) What is your favorite sleeping spot? On mommy's lap. Duh.

8) How many times a day do you actually go back and forth to your food dish? I haven't ever counted. All I know is that if I can see the bottom of the bowl, then it's time for her to add more. I don't eat if there's a chance that I might see the bottom of the bowl.

9) What is your favorite room in the house? The kitchen. Thats where the peanut butter lives.

10) And last but not least, what is your FAVORITE WEBSITE? Huh? Mommy said to say this one, but I don't know what a website is.

I'm Gemini and I rule. *drops mic*

plan

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

1) What is your favorite food? TURKEES

2) What is your fav. color? GWEEN

3) If you live with other cats/pets do you think theres a favorite? NO BUDDY IS #1...KING BUDDY!!!

4) How many hours do you WISH you could sleep?  ALL OF THEM, EXCEPT WHEN BIG BUDDY WANTS TO SLEEP THEN ITS TIME FOR PLAY!!!

5) How annoying is your Meowmy?  I THINK YOU MEAN BIG BUDDY???

6) Do you like to watch TV?  NO.

7) What is your favorite sleeping spot?  IN THE BEDROOM, I SLEEP ON TOP OF BIG BUDDY. IN THE LIVING ROOM ON THE COUCH, I SLEEP ON TOP OF BIG BUDDY. WHEN BIG BUDDY IS GONE I SLEEP NEAR THE DOOR WHERE BIG BUDDY LEAVES.

8) How many times a day do you actually go back and forth to your food dish? 412

9) What is your favorite room in the house?  ALL OF THEM ARE PART OF MY VAST DOMAIN

10) And last but not least, what is your FAVORITE WEBSITE?  CHEWY.COM WHERE THE YUMMIES COME FROM!!

Last edited:

catiebc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
TK thinks this!

1) What is your favorite food? All of it! I love ALL the food! All for me!!

2) What is your fav. color? Orange because my collar is orange.

3) If you live with other cats/pets do you think theres a favorite? There is another dog in my house! My mommy loves him a lot. 

4) How many hours do you WISH you could sleep? 10.

5) How annoying is your Meowmy? When she picks me when I don't wanna be picked up so I bite her!

6) Do you like to watch TV? Do watching birdies all morning count??

7) What is your favorite sleeping spot? Mommy's blue kitty blanket!

8) How many times a day do you actually go back and forth to your food dish? Not many... Only before meal time! 

9) What is your favorite room in the house? Mommy's room!

10) And last but not least, what is your FAVORITE WEBSITE? Whatever website has birds!