A lot can happen in a month.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Father in law decided to stop paying for Internet, so we got cut off last month, shortly after losing Internet, Spaz passed away, just two months shy of her 18Th birthday. I'll post a memorial for her once my computer is set up.

Jan 26 we were told we had to be moved by the first, not really that easy being unemployed.

We had no idea where we would go, or even how since the trailer had been parked a year, was sitting on flats, and my truck is too small to pull it.

On the 27Th I was talking to a lady from the swap meet where we had a booth, widowed, 61 years old and had an acre of land with three RV sites on property with full hookups.

She wanted no rent, just wants us to pay our share of electricity and do the yard work that she can't do.

There is a lot of work to do here, but she only expects 5 hours a week and will pay for any work over that.

We are at the back of her property, and will have our own driveway once we get the ground leveled out around the back gate so it can open.

The spot our trailer is on has a huge fenced yard, so the dog is happy, and our new landlady is cool with us building add-ons to our trailer.

Warm weather is coming, so we should both be back to work soon.

We have a new addition to the family as well, a little boy, 6 months old, long haired brown mackerel tabby with his stripes broken into spots. He is fearless, loving and funny, and Jade loves him. I'll post his introduction once my computer is set up.

Internet here is very slow, but its better than nothing.

More later, just glad to be back online.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A lot an happen in a month! I'm sorry you lost Spaz :angel: . But at least it sounds like things are looking up for you.

meuzettesmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So sorry for all your adversity Sounded like January was not your mouth. Hopefully with all that behind you the rest of the year will turn out ot be the best ever.

You will miss Spaz and she you. But she is romping in the feilds in paradise.

your new boy, what is his name?

I am on dial up(money trouble) I know all about slow Internet. You make due. No Utube or videos. But You can talk and make friends.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear about Spaz and your being given notice, but what a stroke of luck to have met your landlady at the swap meet.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey Arlyn, sounds like a very rough month. I'm glad to here you're settled in a nice place and I hope the rest of the year will just keep getting better and better.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear you sad news, but glad other things are looking up. Good luck in your location and i HOPEW YOU FIND JOBS SOON

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:hugs: Sorry you lost Spaz :rbheart:: .... :hugs: I am glad that you found a place to live and start anew! Congratz on your new baby boy :rub:. :D: wavey:

Last edited:

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw, I'm so sorry about Spaz. :heart3: :rbheart:

But that's GREAT news about having such a great place to park! :clap: Sorry how and why it happened, but what a stroke of luck!

:vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: for everything else to fall into place!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear about Spaz and your being given notice, but what a stroke of luck to have met your landlady at the swap meet.
I agree...I've had one of those times where life changes in an instant myself recently...here's to a calmer spring!

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry about Spaz.  Rest peacefully, little one.

It truly sounds as if you've found a wonderful place to live.  I hope everything works out.  And if you're looking for a little extra yard work to do, I've got this garden.........

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I understand how a lot can happen in a month (or less!) but will make my own thread regarding it as to not hijack this one!

RIP Spaz :rbheart:

Happy to hear you all seem to have found a good arrangement on where to live though! :)

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww. RIP Spaz. :rbheart:

But that is certainly encouraging news about meeting that woman at the swap meet. Sounds like a really good deal, and it's like the silver lining to that cloud that came around. Bless. And good luck!