A hello to you!

Jkat.z

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi there

A cat lover from England here. I have been meaning to join this forum for years!! A hello to you all. I hope you and your fur babies are well 😁

I have one 6 year old cat called Maisy (pictured in my avatar). She is the apple of my eye! A diva who thinks my shoulder is her chariot and that my hand is a 24/7 automated cat stroker!

My youngest son (10) is as cat mad as me and we both have started to volunteer at our local cat rescue. You can see pics from our voluntary work at jkat.z on instagram. It would be lovely to follow back anyone who follows us there so we can see your cats!

Anyway, look forward to getting involved in the forum, learning more and making friends.

Hugs to your fur babies!!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-195282.jpg
Jake.z and Maisy, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
Welcome Sly.jpg
to you'll.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Maisy is a pretty gal! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post photos of her for us to see:camera::camera::camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: I'm glad you joined the site after meaning to for years. Maisy is lucky to have you at her beck and call.:hearthrob: Glad your son has inherited the cat mad gene and you both volunteer at a local rescue. :kitty:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you, Maisy and your son! :welcomesign:
We are so glad you joined us. This is a great place to be. There are lots of others who are mad for cats so you are in good company here. I look forward to seeing you around the site and hearing more about your furmily and the volunteer work. We love pictures too! Maisy is beautiful!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jkat.z

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you all. You are so kind and lovely !

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:welcomesign:To you and the beautiful Maisy. Glad you decided to join. Thankyou for taking the time to volunteer at the local cat rescue with your son.:rock:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A big welcome to you, the adorable Maisy, and your so-wise youngest son! Tell him that "cat mad" is the sanest thing to be!

1582588905866.png