A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To .........

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has something funny happened to you or someone you know? Tell us about it, we need a few laughs now.

1590214420818.png

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
This happened a long time ago when I was living in Ft. Lauderdale. I was at the library
after eating about 3-4 bananas. I had a SBD fart in one of the isles, it was bad, worse
than any of my cats have ever had! A man entered my isle and mentioned something
about the smell and said "How rude" I replied something like :"I know!!" hee, hee

It's forever known as The Ft. Lauderdale Fart

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was browsing in my local library and everything was quiet. A very nice looking man walked over to me and said, " Hi! I'm Mark. Whenever I see you here I want to talk to you and now I get the chance. I take it you're an avid reader. How many books would you say you read a week? ". My heart was racing, this gorgeous guy was flirting with me! I noticed he was dressed nicely and then........ I saw a library ID tag on a lanyard around his neck. Oh no, how embarrassing..... ... he was just doing his job as a librarian!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There was an incident that will NEVER be forgotten in my family, I'll share it with you.....My daughter and I had been grocery shopping and she decided she needed a drink. She pulled into McDonald's and ordered a coke, turned to me and asked what I wanted. She said right away she could tell by the look on my face something was wrong, especially when I blurted out, "You just ordered a coke from the trash can!"...... From that day forward every time we pull into the Post Office to mail our bills, my husband says "I'd like a hamburger and a coke please!"

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Walked from the bathroom of a Denny's in Atlanta with a piece of toilet paper that was
stuck to the bottom of my shoe, the entire roll was there. When I was back in my booth,
I removed it from my shoe and a staff member cleaned it up. It was a long walk from bathroom
to our booth. Sooo embarrassing. My friend, who was driving us to Florida, was rotfl.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was in a rush one morning so I grabbed my jeans from the day before instead of getting a clean pair, Jumped on the bus into town to meet my friend as I was walking past a cafe on the bus station I noticed a bump on the back of my leg. Wondering what it was I went to the toilets yes it was my knickers from the day before. I can only imagine the people who saw this and laughed at my expense.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did one yesterday first day back after my week break.
We were having issues with the rear door contact switches for the rear demister,stop light and interior light of one of the vans.
There is a big generator in the back of the van and just enough room for me to fit.
So I jumped in and shut the doors to see if switches were actually contacting.
Then realized i didn't have enough room to bend over to open the inside door latch.
Had to scream and yell until the Boss come down from the office to let me out.
Every time he looked at me for the rest of the day he would crack up laughing.