A cat's favorite bedtime story

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think you are all familiar with this meme image

Bedtime story.JPG

It isn't just a fun image with a cute kitten and a heartwarming caption. In my case it is real.
On many occasions I took my Giada in my arms and started telling her, with a soft voice, the story about the day I rescued her and brought her home with me, away from cold and lack of food, in a warm and welcoming environment, and she became my wonderful and beloved forever cat.
Every single time that she hears this story, she relaxes in my arms, then, when I get to the part where she stayed home forever she starts purring loudly.

Does anyone else have a similar experience to tell?

Revison

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
One of my cats was coursed by dogs onto the 8th floor where my flat was at the age of a couple of months. He didn't look cute at all, he was skin and bones, but he was so scared and shaked so much. I grabbed him, and that when our happy story began. Now he's 11kg and looks gorgeous!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my cats was coursed by dogs onto the 8th floor where my flat was at the age of a couple of months. He didn't look cute at all, he was skin and bones, but he was so scared and shaked so much. I grabbed him, and that when our happy story began. Now he's 11kg and looks gorgeous!
I'm sure he loves to hear that story every now and then 😻