A case of Smirnoff Ice

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I treated myself. Over my lunch break, I ran into the local drink distributor and bought a case of Smirnoff Ice. Since my fridge is now in my shed and chilling away, it's time to fill it with my favorite alcoholic beverage.

Anybody want to join me? You're more than welcome!

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
I treated myself. Over my lunch break, I ran into the local drink distributor and bought a case of Smirnoff Ice. Since my fridge is now in my shed and chilling away, it's time to fill it with my favorite alcoholic beverage.

Anybody want to join me? You're more than welcome!
Ive drank it before yrs back...Would join you...but dont drink anymore.....Enjoy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I like the original flavor the best. I also like to put a couple bottles in the freezer, just long enough to get slushy, and drink them that way.

When my GF was alive, I turned her on to Smirnoff Ice. We went out for dinner one night and I requested an Ice. She got one, too, and really liked it. I've had apple and I saw a grape Ice at the distributor yesterday. I like the original though.

When I had planning commission meetings for a borough in the county, I would judge the meeting on how many bottles of Ice it took for me to relax after those meetings. They were....stressful, to say the least....and there were a few 3-bottle meetings. And I don't even drink that much!

I'm not a beer drinker at all. Oh, maybe a Molson Golden or two on a really, really hot day after working in the yard. When Rick's cousin was still alive, he and I would drink St. Pauli Girl from time to time. But on the whole, I haven't acquired a taste for beer and I think I'm the only one in my family who doesn't drink much beer at all. I do, however, like my margaritas!