A bundle of woof

furlove

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Of course I have many more pictures of my cats (the doggy photography is mainly left to DH), but I just wanted to post a heartwarming pic I found on my camera roll this morning. Hopefully it will brighten up someone's day. 

random gemini

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aww! Sweet babies! I love how they cuddle together. My nearly 14 year old Lab, uses my three year old Lab as a pillow on a regular basis. He doesn't seem to mind at all. Cuddling dogs is just about the cutest thing there is. :)

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Of course I have many more pictures of my cats (the doggy photography is mainly left to DH), but I just wanted to post a heartwarming pic I found on my camera roll this morning. Hopefully it will brighten up someone's day. 

These are my two American Pit Bull Terriers (both rescues), Suri and Shasta. They are very sweet and are tolerant of our cats swatting their ears and occasionally sneak-attacking their constantly wagging tails. Shasta has allowed Ingel (our DMH) to sleep on her belly once - otherwise, they mostly keep their short distance.
There is a thread about "Pitties and their Kitties.  Here is the link:  www.thecatsite.com/t/244543/pitties-and-their-kitties

If you get some pics of yours together, add them to the thread.