A bit of a peeing issue, help?

Madisonmh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Madisonmh Madisonmh Thank you! I have heard of it. I also thought about getting it. I am just a tiny bit nervous about it. We have one other dog here that doesnt belong to us as its our roommates dog. She is extremely protective of him. Spoils him to no end. And pretty much tries to control what we do with our own animals...Even tries to make hints that we need to be rid of them all....I gotta figure out how to get her to not object to getting it and placing it in a spot in the house where it can carry? I think thats right...I mean spread around. Or hubby and I could place it in animal room where we keep our big dogs at night along with her and the lizard. She seems to take comfort in that specific room....I know this is a cat site but um..do you know if that can effect scalies?
I have a ball python currently and it hasn’t seemed to effect him at all! I haven’t seen any negative reviews regarding dogs either, outside of that you may have to do some research. Worst case scenario get one that doesn’t have a label on it and say it’s an air freshener, maybe your roommate won’t even notice lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Gothicpumpkinfairy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Possibly! I will have to see what I can do....Hmm...

Gothicpumpkinfairy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
There was a Fat Boy n my life, and he was an orange tabby. I didn't name him that, though. My blue/cream boy is Elvis, whom I also didn't name. He joined us 4 years ago. He had a canine housemate named Priscilla. Now, with us, he has Baby Su a/k/a Suha, 16 and born feral.
View attachment 388014
Awwwwe! So handsome!

Gothicpumpkinfairy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you. He was the glossiest, most lustrous, and his physique was very strong. He was bowlegged in front, so one of his nicknames was The Bullcat. :bigeyes:
Awwwe! He sounds like he is a sweetie. My Captain Custard, A.K.A. Fat Cat won't leave my side. Unless he has to eat, drink water, or potty. And if I get up he waits patiently for me to return right back to the spot I left him.

Now a days its mine and Hubby's bedroom. He loves to lay on this poofy body pillow we have under our regular pillows. But there is a space between them to allow him to curl up there. Though last night I got such a evil look from him.

Hubby had returned from work, then he and I left the room to go to the kitchen. Of course so as not to mess with our electric bill I turn off the ceiling fan light, leaving only a warm glowing night light and our window unit going. I would of left the door open, but Custard doesnt leave the room much anymore. Even if someone he likes is out in the livingroom.

So he remained on his favorite pillow. I stood at the door debating, but I didnt wanna get Nubby, our roomie's dog in trouble with her. He gets along with Custard and sometimes Custard will curl up next to him if he comes in the room when she isnt here.

But she gets angry if he comes into our room because she thinks we don't want em in here which really isnt all that true. We don't want him in here when we arent in here.

He likes to pee, mark his territory, a lot. Thats a whole other story. Anyway, Hubby and I were cookin supper. Once it was finished I head back to the room and open the door turning on the big light.

I swear he looked at me, his eyes were narrowed, and it really seemed like he was giving me the stink eye. Almost as if to say, Why did you leave me, alone, in the dark!? Then you come back and turn on the light!? I was sleepin' here! Meanie!

I sat on the bed, and he just watched me as I placed my plate down with food and looked at him. Then I reached over and pet him. He began to purr! Made me laugh.

At least I can trust him not to go after my food. Unlike Sparrow A.K.A. E.K.(Evil Kitty). She honestly seems to like Evil Kitty, or E.K. better. I tried to get her used to the name Sparrow. But she didnt seem ro really like it. I keep gettin told not to humanize them. But something just told me she didnt really care for the name Sparrow. One day I joked and said are you an Evil Kitty? While petting her. She lifted her head and looked at me for a moment or two then purred. I was like okay, I shall call you Evil Kitty. E.K. for short.

Anyway, I had made a really big bowl of oatmeal for myself one morning when I had first adopted her in...I think...either 06 or 07. She was two years old when I adopted her. Now I think she is considered a senior but she is moves and acts like a kitten!

I left the bowl on the bed to go grab something really fast. I was not gone more than maybe five seconds. I come back and she had popped up outta no where and was lapping my oatmeal up! I was like E.K. why are you stealing my oatmeal? I even put it on fb or something. It said, My cat was trying to steal my oatmeal....I kinda wish I had been able to get a photo of that...

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwe! He sounds like he is a sweetie. My Captain Custard, A.K.A. Fat Cat won't leave my side. Unless he has to eat, drink water, or potty. And if I get up he waits patiently for me to return right back to the spot I left him.

Now a days its mine and Hubby's bedroom. He loves to lay on this poofy body pillow we have under our regular pillows. But there is a space between them to allow him to curl up there. Though last night I got such a evil look from him.

Hubby had returned from work, then he and I left the room to go to the kitchen. Of course so as not to mess with our electric bill I turn off the ceiling fan light, leaving only a warm glowing night light and our window unit going. I would of left the door open, but Custard doesnt leave the room much anymore. Even if someone he likes is out in the livingroom.

So he remained on his favorite pillow. I stood at the door debating, but I didnt wanna get Nubby, our roomie's dog in trouble with her. He gets along with Custard and sometimes Custard will curl up next to him if he comes in the room when she isnt here.

But she gets angry if he comes into our room because she thinks we don't want em in here which really isnt all that true. We don't want him in here when we arent in here.

He likes to pee, mark his territory, a lot. Thats a whole other story. Anyway, Hubby and I were cookin supper. Once it was finished I head back to the room and open the door turning on the big light.

I swear he looked at me, his eyes were narrowed, and it really seemed like he was giving me the stink eye. Almost as if to say, Why did you leave me, alone, in the dark!? Then you come back and turn on the light!? I was sleepin' here! Meanie!

I sat on the bed, and he just watched me as I placed my plate down with food and looked at him. Then I reached over and pet him. He began to purr! Made me laugh.

At least I can trust him not to go after my food. Unlike Sparrow A.K.A. E.K.(Evil Kitty). She honestly seems to like Evil Kitty, or E.K. better. I tried to get her used to the name Sparrow. But she didnt seem ro really like it. I keep gettin told not to humanize them. But something just told me she didnt really care for the name Sparrow. One day I joked and said are you an Evil Kitty? While petting her. She lifted her head and looked at me for a moment or two then purred. I was like okay, I shall call you Evil Kitty. E.K. for short.

Anyway, I had made a really big bowl of oatmeal for myself one morning when I had first adopted her in...I think...either 06 or 07. She was two years old when I adopted her. Now I think she is considered a senior but she is moves and acts like a kitten!

I left the bowl on the bed to go grab something really fast. I was not gone more than maybe five seconds. I come back and she had popped up outta no where and was lapping my oatmeal up! I was like E.K. why are you stealing my oatmeal? I even put it on fb or something. It said, My cat was trying to steal my oatmeal....I kinda wish I had been able to get a photo of that...
Your cats sound wonderful, personality-plus and sweet!
Suha mainly stays in HER master bedroom because she feels secure in there and it has everything she needs and wants. She and Elvis both stay in there much of the time since our roomies joined us, but Elvis will be on my lap in the office when I'm working a lot of the time. It's really hot now, so he comes in, jumps up, stays a moment and jumps down, a lot of times during the day, especially when he wants me to remember it's close to time for food (but they both go on "food strike" when it's really hot). We don't have AC now and he doesn't really like the ceiling fans blowing on his fur. But he and Baby Su hate the heat, too. *So do I* So, we're all kind of restless now.

Gothicpumpkinfairy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Your cats sound wonderful, personality-plus and sweet!
Suha mainly stays in HER master bedroom because she feels secure in there and it has everything she needs and wants. She and Elvis both stay in there much of the time since our roomies joined us, but Elvis will be on my lap in the office when I'm working a lot of the time. It's really hot now, so he comes in, jumps up, stays a moment and jumps down, a lot of times during the day, especially when he wants me to remember it's close to time for food (but they both go on "food strike" when it's really hot). We don't have AC now and he doesn't really like the ceiling fans blowing on his fur. But he and Baby Su hate the heat, too. *So do I* So, we're all kind of restless now.

Thank you. And yeah I understand about the heat. Im a rather...to put it in the words of my nephew when he was about 6 I think, he's turning 16 this year, I'm fluffy.

His little sister drew a picture or me as really big and round. Ahe said it was cause I was fat....Her mama of course got onto her. Her parents arent together and her dad is a big guy and kinda encourages that stuff by laughing at it and not correcting her....Their half siblings. Its a loooong story.

Anyway, she walks away upset and her mama goes after her...My nephew walks up and goes....Don't worry "my name"...You're not fat! You're FLUFFY!

I about died of laughter and thanked him. Oh it made my year hearing that. Whenever I need a smile or giggle or laugh I think about it. I told his mom after she came back and he had walked away.

She laughes too and agreed. She also said it may be because she says Colonel Mustard was fluffy not fat. It had really poofy soft hair. Sadly he passed over the bridge a few years ago....

Still I loved that ane still do....But I can't handle the heat too much. I get heat stroke really easily. And I mainly stay indoors. Even on cool days. It's not because I don't like nature. It's more I don't like the sun too much.

I'm extremely pale. I burn really badly if I am exposed to the aun for too long. Though usually I am driving or just walking from the car to the store or something. If I'm driving or in the car too long and the sun keeps hitting my arm and face, they both get really red and hot. Not quite burned but getting there.

Also my sunburns don't seem to tan really anymore. Just fade and peel...It kinda makes me a tint bit sad...But meh.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our beloved ones will always be in our hearts, souls, and minds! Mine carry me with them when they ascend, and I know we will reunite after the hard work here on earth is done.
Yeah, the sun is too strong now. I am brown but I also do not tolerate the heat well. It seems hotter this year, even though it's only July and our worst heat is in August and September.

Gothicpumpkinfairy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeah. I live in the South. People call it the Devil's armpit. It seriously gets unbearable here when its summer. Like once when I was kid a blade on my ceiling fan broke and we didnt have A/C. The house is brick. Built to keep in the warmth when our winters would get really bad.

So it does not really do well in keeping it out during summer. And actually makes the energy bill go up rather high to cool it down. So Hubby and I use fans. Well two fans and a window unit. The ceiling fan which is kept on like the second setting I think because its not close to the ceiling, and kinda wobbles cause its hanging on a pole. A rather large fan you sit on the floor and can move it to point up or down. And we just got the window unit.

So we keep it like ice in here at night when we sleep. But since my sleep cycle decided to mess with me and go into insomniac mode we keep it that way during the day too so I can try to sleep. But when one or both of us is awake and in here. We usually turn the window unit on a higher level so it isnt like ice in here and we can comfortably stream things on the tv or he and I can play video games.

My Custard has recently allowed me to cover him with the blanket. I worry about him and tiny E.K. in here when we have it like ice. They both snuggle and curl up ontop of the covers trying to sink in. And cuddle up to us cause he and I give off a lot of heat.

E.K. will usually put herself inder the covers. But in the beginning when I first got Custard if anything was accidentally just dropped on him qnd it covered him....He would freak out and bolt.

It worried me, because I wondered why he didnt like it. All the cats Ive ever met or even had growing up liked to be gently covered with a blanket or something l, especially when it got cold.

I try very hard not to cover him with him anything because I dont want to traumatize him/have him end up hurt. But the other night as I lay covering up I didnt realize he was right beside me and covered him up. I felt him next to me and thought he had laid beside me ontop of the covers. So I shift to tell him good night as E.K. and Hubby were already asleep and I had told them good night. Custard had been eatting when this happened

Well to my utter surprise he is laying when her front legs out a littlw bit and his head on them as they rest on the body pillow under our regular pillows which we left a bit of space betwee. Just for him as he really loves pillows.

The blanket had been thrown over me and him. It came up to his neck. His eyes open and a bit wide. Quickly I pull the blanket off worried. But he didn't move. Just looked at me. Slowly I reached out and scratched his little head.

I talked to him for a few moments then hesitantly, very hesitantly, put the cover back on him. Never going above the head like I do with E.K. since she absolutely loves being completely under the blanket(s).

I watched him carefully ready 5o pull it off immediately if I needed too. But he just laid there with his eyes closed. I was in pure shock. In all honesty I am still in shock. He got up during the night and left, but came back to lay on me, then Hubby, then lay between us once more but this time on top of the covers. Since then if he is beside me when I cover up I gently hold up the covers and let him look at it.

I try and gage if its okay to just drape it on him. I watch his little face and big eyes for some sign that he doesn't like it. Though his pupils get a bit big he doesnt bolt, or hiss, or growl, or claw or bite. And everytime I remove the blanket from him he looks at me like Why did you move it! It was warm! Give me the warm!

So I carefully place it back on him. But I never force him to stay under or even force it on him. I go slow and am very careful.

I think he may of been traumatized when he was younger. Though I don't actually know any of his history.

Except a couple brought him in and said he was feral when in all actual honesty he was not. The lady who did all the paperwork for the shelter I got him at was there the day I adopted him. I was worried cause the paper on his thing said, FERAL! In big letters and circled.

Which was very strange because no shelter will adopt out a feral cat. They usually try to have them fostered to get them used to humans, or even find them a nice place to live like a sanctuary, or well I dont know how nice this next place Im about to say is but um...Maybe even a barn. Let them live as barn cats. The humans who usually take in cats for their barns take care of them. The cats keep the pests away, plus they get cat food, and vet visits. And if the humans are lucky they get affection from the cats!

But she told me exactly what happened. A couple came up to the shelter in a big truck. A guy gets out and walks in. He tells her they have a feral cat in the truck, and wanted to drop him off to see if they could help it get a good place to live.

Well she was the only one on duty there. And so she stands grabs gloves so she could take it out of the carrier or box or something it was in.

She goes out and he opena the door. There in the floor board by the woman's feer was the cat. Out in the open. No carrier. No box. No nothin.

He was just sitting there, looking a bit lost and scared. Then she carefully grabbed him though a little hesitant.

And carried him in. She put him in the back so he could be examined by the vet that works there part time.

She had to put on the paper that he was feral. It was a liability thing. If she didnt, and it was found out she was told he was feral, even if he wasnt, they could all get into trouble.

But he was just the sweetest! And I believe that our furry friends come to visit now and then just to check on us. Maybe even talk to our new little animal friends. Like Custard will meow at thin air sometimes. Makes me kinda wonder if he is talkin to another cat who has passed over the bridge. Or perhaps he just does that cause he wants too. I know I must sound very strange.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah. I live in the South. People call it the Devil's armpit. It seriously gets unbearable here when its summer. Like once when I was kid a blade on my ceiling fan broke and we didnt have A/C. The house is brick. Built to keep in the warmth when our winters would get really bad.

So it does not really do well in keeping it out during summer. And actually makes the energy bill go up rather high to cool it down. So Hubby and I use fans. Well two fans and a window unit. The ceiling fan which is kept on like the second setting I think because its not close to the ceiling, and kinda wobbles cause its hanging on a pole. A rather large fan you sit on the floor and can move it to point up or down. And we just got the window unit.

So we keep it like ice in here at night when we sleep. But since my sleep cycle decided to mess with me and go into insomniac mode we keep it that way during the day too so I can try to sleep. But when one or both of us is awake and in here. We usually turn the window unit on a higher level so it isnt like ice in here and we can comfortably stream things on the tv or he and I can play video games.

My Custard has recently allowed me to cover him with the blanket. I worry about him and tiny E.K. in here when we have it like ice. They both snuggle and curl up ontop of the covers trying to sink in. And cuddle up to us cause he and I give off a lot of heat.

E.K. will usually put herself inder the covers. But in the beginning when I first got Custard if anything was accidentally just dropped on him qnd it covered him....He would freak out and bolt.

It worried me, because I wondered why he didnt like it. All the cats Ive ever met or even had growing up liked to be gently covered with a blanket or something l, especially when it got cold.

I try very hard not to cover him with him anything because I dont want to traumatize him/have him end up hurt. But the other night as I lay covering up I didnt realize he was right beside me and covered him up. I felt him next to me and thought he had laid beside me ontop of the covers. So I shift to tell him good night as E.K. and Hubby were already asleep and I had told them good night. Custard had been eatting when this happened

Well to my utter surprise he is laying when her front legs out a littlw bit and his head on them as they rest on the body pillow under our regular pillows which we left a bit of space betwee. Just for him as he really loves pillows.

The blanket had been thrown over me and him. It came up to his neck. His eyes open and a bit wide. Quickly I pull the blanket off worried. But he didn't move. Just looked at me. Slowly I reached out and scratched his little head.

I talked to him for a few moments then hesitantly, very hesitantly, put the cover back on him. Never going above the head like I do with E.K. since she absolutely loves being completely under the blanket(s).

I watched him carefully ready 5o pull it off immediately if I needed too. But he just laid there with his eyes closed. I was in pure shock. In all honesty I am still in shock. He got up during the night and left, but came back to lay on me, then Hubby, then lay between us once more but this time on top of the covers. Since then if he is beside me when I cover up I gently hold up the covers and let him look at it.

I try and gage if its okay to just drape it on him. I watch his little face and big eyes for some sign that he doesn't like it. Though his pupils get a bit big he doesnt bolt, or hiss, or growl, or claw or bite. And everytime I remove the blanket from him he looks at me like Why did you move it! It was warm! Give me the warm!

So I carefully place it back on him. But I never force him to stay under or even force it on him. I go slow and am very careful.

I think he may of been traumatized when he was younger. Though I don't actually know any of his history.

Except a couple brought him in and said he was feral when in all actual honesty he was not. The lady who did all the paperwork for the shelter I got him at was there the day I adopted him. I was worried cause the paper on his thing said, FERAL! In big letters and circled.

Which was very strange because no shelter will adopt out a feral cat. They usually try to have them fostered to get them used to humans, or even find them a nice place to live like a sanctuary, or well I dont know how nice this next place Im about to say is but um...Maybe even a barn. Let them live as barn cats. The humans who usually take in cats for their barns take care of them. The cats keep the pests away, plus they get cat food, and vet visits. And if the humans are lucky they get affection from the cats!

But she told me exactly what happened. A couple came up to the shelter in a big truck. A guy gets out and walks in. He tells her they have a feral cat in the truck, and wanted to drop him off to see if they could help it get a good place to live.

Well she was the only one on duty there. And so she stands grabs gloves so she could take it out of the carrier or box or something it was in.

She goes out and he opena the door. There in the floor board by the woman's feer was the cat. Out in the open. No carrier. No box. No nothin.

He was just sitting there, looking a bit lost and scared. Then she carefully grabbed him though a little hesitant.

And carried him in. She put him in the back so he could be examined by the vet that works there part time.

She had to put on the paper that he was feral. It was a liability thing. If she didnt, and it was found out she was told he was feral, even if he wasnt, they could all get into trouble.

But he was just the sweetest! And I believe that our furry friends come to visit now and then just to check on us. Maybe even talk to our new little animal friends. Like Custard will meow at thin air sometimes. Makes me kinda wonder if he is talkin to another cat who has passed over the bridge. Or perhaps he just does that cause he wants too. I know I must sound very strange.
No, not "very strange" at all. I can relate to all of this. Baby Su likes to get next to me under the covers when it's cool. When it's hot she still sleeps close to me on top of the sheet.
My dad's people are from TX and I know all about the weather. (They call TX a lot of things. Most of them aren't printable on a nice site like this one. My cous', who grew up there, calls it "The Failed State of Texas").😑 Hot and humid, with bugs for good measure. FL is like that, on steroids, and Jamaica, where I lived for awhile, is XX that. Most people don't have AC and even if they do it generally doesn't do much to improve the situation. Take a shower and dry off if you can before you're all wet again. Life's not easy here in la-la land, with the heat and the $$$ and the fires and all, and it's been hot and humid here for about a month, but the worst is August and September. The house has HVAC but it broke down last year on the hottest day of the year (116F!) but I can't afford it so my roomies have to pay for it. He pitched a hissy about it so we've had none since then. She must have had it, because he is going to get it fixed and pay for it. At least, that's the plan. Baby Su and Elvis will be very happy if this happens because, like me, they HATE the heat. I have to work no matter what, but I feel zomboid when it's hot.
A lot of ACCs, humane societies, shelters, rescues and sanctuaries are getting smart and having working cat programs to get ferals safe haven and care. In urban situations, they will adopt out a group of these cats to patrol places like factories, breweries, etc. and keep the rodent population down -- exactly what enamored cats to people back when people first realized how valuable cats are to our lives and wellbeing! I saw recently that NYC is getting onto this again because their rodent problem is serious. Our city has TNR as municipal policy (thanks to folks who, I'm sure, fought long and hard to sell this to the City before we moved here).
Baby Su has started reverting, I think. When I give her her food, she waits until I retreat before coming up very tentatively to investigate. She's NEVER had any reason to do this with me, and she found me when she was a tiny kitten wandering all alone in the desert, so I have no idea how she got this weird behavior all of a sudden, because to my knowledge, I'm the only human who has ever fed her except my roomie, once, when I was so sick I couldn't.

Gothicpumpkinfairy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No, not "very strange" at all. I can relate to all of this. Baby Su likes to get next to me under the covers when it's cool. When it's hot she still sleeps close to me on top of the sheet.
My dad's people are from TX and I know all about the weather. (They call TX a lot of things. Most of them aren't printable on a nice site like this one. My cous', who grew up there, calls it "The Failed State of Texas").😑 Hot and humid, with bugs for good measure. FL is like that, on steroids, and Jamaica, where I lived for awhile, is XX that. Most people don't have AC and even if they do it generally doesn't do much to improve the situation. Take a shower and dry off if you can before you're all wet again. Life's not easy here in la-la land, with the heat and the $$$ and the fires and all, and it's been hot and humid here for about a month, but the worst is August and September. The house has HVAC but it broke down last year on the hottest day of the year (116F!) but I can't afford it so my roomies have to pay for it. He pitched a hissy about it so we've had none since then. She must have had it, because he is going to get it fixed and pay for it. At least, that's the plan. Baby Su and Elvis will be very happy if this happens because, like me, they HATE the heat. I have to work no matter what, but I feel zomboid when it's hot.
A lot of ACCs, humane societies, shelters, rescues and sanctuaries are getting smart and having working cat programs to get ferals safe haven and care. In urban situations, they will adopt out a group of these cats to patrol places like factories, breweries, etc. and keep the rodent population down -- exactly what enamored cats to people back when people first realized how valuable cats are to our lives and wellbeing! I saw recently that NYC is getting onto this again because their rodent problem is serious. Our city has TNR as municipal policy (thanks to folks who, I'm sure, fought long and hard to sell this to the City before we moved here).
Baby Su has started reverting, I think. When I give her her food, she waits until I retreat before coming up very tentatively to investigate. She's NEVER had any reason to do this with me, and she found me when she was a tiny kitten wandering all alone in the desert, so I have no idea how she got this weird behavior all of a sudden, because to my knowledge, I'm the only human who has ever fed her except my roomie, once, when I was so sick I couldn't.
Wow! That is a seriously high heat number. And I bet the humidity made it even worse! I live is MS. I got family all over. My mom is one of seven kids. So yeah big family. I got an aunt and uncle along with a few cousins who live in TX. I got cousins in FL. I got family in TN. And Kentucky and AL. And now in GA. It is seriously humid and hot here. The bugs are no joke either.

My hubby saw a HUGE katidid on our window and thought that it was one very large grasshopper. I had to correct him. He had never seen one before! I cant remember at the moment if he had even hears of one before or not. The bugs here are huge! They start off tiny then the next you know some of them get to be the size of your hand or bigger!

And the horse flies. Oh my word....Flies are everywhere! Just the normal house flies! But then you see the big ones. The horse flies and youre doing matrix stuff to avoid them! Like they are a wasp, a bee, a flying cockroach...Yeah we got those too and they are HUGE! People call em Palmetta Bugs. But really their Giant Roaches that FLY!

Like a wood roach! Certain trees here at night if you shine a dim light will actually shine back you. Not cause of the tree itself....But because thats when the wood roaches come out. And certain trees are just covered from ground to the very top in them!

I have not seen it personally, and in all honesty I really dont wanna, but I have heard about it from my niece and nephew's mama. She would sit outside her parents house on the front porch and smoke in the summer. There was a huge old tree right infront. The porch light gave off. Soft glow that lit up the porch and a little bit of the small yard. She could see the tree and it was shining. And it appeared to be moving. Then she realized what exactly was happening.

Didnt stop her from going out there. But yeah. Shudders all around! In all honesty I laugh at Hubby everytime the carpenter bees come out and begin to fly around our back porch and front porch. Wooden beams on front, and roofed wooden deck out back.

The like to burrow holes in the wood and lay eggs. Its quite interesting to watch. And if youre really still they will come and hover right next to you! Its happened to me on rare occassions and I love it!

They are such gentle things. They dont have a stinger and so they dont sting. They dont even bite. The worst they do is make holes in wood and leave sawdust everywhere.

But if one so much as passes by him, he is doing matrix stuff to avoid it and swatting at it like a mad man. Then he tries to swat at ones that come near me while Im like a kid in a candy store watching them happily! Then he gets confused as to why I get annoyed and snap at him to stop trying to hurt them.

Once there were quite a few outback a few years ago. Before Hubby and I got together and he moved here from GA. One was already in a hole hidden away. Another tried to go in the hole, but the one it came out and literally head butted the intruding one!

It was honestly adorable and I so wish I could of gotten a photo or video of it! Hubby also freaks out when he sees a spider. Every single time he sees one he has to kill it. And mean its an impulse. It takes a lot for him not to do it. But if their in the house and he sees them...yeah bye bye spider.

I can understand if its a Black Widow, a Brown Widow, a Brown Recluse, or any other number of poisonous spider....But many of them are common house spiders.

Like the Wolf Spider! Thise things get really big but are gentle and harmless. I usually capture them and set them outside. Or the Jumping Spider! They too get big. But when scared they jump.

So like any creature you gotta approach slowly, and gently. If you act too fast or or irrationally you run the risk of scaring it like anything else that breathes. And making it run away, or injuring yourself. Or both!

When he does that it makes me sad. Especially when they arent even in the house, or even bothing anything or anyone! But yeah...I think he is scared of spiders. I know he is scared of toads and frogs....

Anyway, we try to keep a bit of food and water down year round for the strays around here. Just yesterday Hubby told me about a cat that he and I had both been seeing. We dont know if its male or female, but we know its new. Its a beautiful grey/silver tabby. Small like E.K. we believe its still young. Maybe a teen. Not exactly a kitten but not fully grown. I happened to be pulling in the drive way when I first saw it. Then when I got out I carefully approached keeping my distance. It scurried away but looked at me when I clicked my tongue or talked to it. It didnt run too far. I was at the front of the car just standing there and it ran to the back stepping to the front of the house as I was carport.

It peeked its little head around the corner and watched me. But then it saw E.K. and quickly made its way to her. I got very worried they were gonna fight so I stayed there in case I needed ro do something.

But it merely got close to her. Sniffing her and trying to ger closer. E.K. is an elder and of course hissed and swatted. She has never once used her claws when swatting at someone or another animal. Never. The only time I know of that she ever has was when she was attacked. Other than that she has never done it.

She mainly hisses and growls. Always been that way. But still it was determined ro get close her. As if it wanted to be her friend. I kept watching. E.K. came to me and rubbed on my legs, letting me bend and pet her. When I did the littlw tabby got to the front of the car but I had stepped closer to the carport door. I think that and because E.K. got near me was the reason it got so close.

Hubby thought it belonged to a small family down the road from us. We live in a small neighborhood that has hills and a few wooded areas. But all houses are walkable and usually close together. The house he thought it lived at was actually down a hill next to our only neighbor on the left if you are facing the house. Which is next to a very small wooded area. But the guy came into the store Hubby works at and they talked about the cat.

Turns out the poor baby doesnt live with them. It used to belong to thw peoplw direct across the street from them before those jerks up and moved! Leaving that baby to defend for itself! We have no clue how long its been wandering around and all that. It could of been here this past winter. And it was a really bad winter. I mean it got so cold the water dishes were frozen solid! It actually SNOWED here! And it STUCK! For like two or three days! That is seriously a sight to see!

But we keep food out, and water. We honestly have not seen it for a while. But from what the guy told Hubby, it hangs around their house mainly. They feed it and take care of it. And his young kids have gotten quite attached to it. He has a boy and girl. Their young. I think of school age.

But they are sweet kids. Very respectable. He was grateful someone else was helping to care of it. From what I know they cant do a lot just leave some food and water out like us.

And make sure its safe from dangers around here. We think it stays at that house directly across the street from its old home because its waiting for ita owners to come back.

From what I saw its a sweet little baby. Though shy, and hesitant with humans. It's willing tonget close. Especially if a cat it feels comfortable with gets near the human. I would love to pet itor just very gently pat its little head with my finger or even poke its little side ever so gently. Like barely touch it. But I am patient. I know it will take time.

I just really hope that little baby stays safe. I know that kids would be absolutely devastated if anything happened to it. And Im sure the guy and his wife would be too. Hubby and I would be sad as well....

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! That is a seriously high heat number. And I bet the humidity made it even worse! I live is MS. I got family all over. My mom is one of seven kids. So yeah big family. I got an aunt and uncle along with a few cousins who live in TX. I got cousins in FL. I got family in TN. And Kentucky and AL. And now in GA. It is seriously humid and hot here. The bugs are no joke either.

My hubby saw a HUGE katidid on our window and thought that it was one very large grasshopper. I had to correct him. He had never seen one before! I cant remember at the moment if he had even hears of one before or not. The bugs here are huge! They start off tiny then the next you know some of them get to be the size of your hand or bigger!

And the horse flies. Oh my word....Flies are everywhere! Just the normal house flies! But then you see the big ones. The horse flies and youre doing matrix stuff to avoid them! Like they are a wasp, a bee, a flying cockroach...Yeah we got those too and they are HUGE! People call em Palmetta Bugs. But really their Giant Roaches that FLY!

Like a wood roach! Certain trees here at night if you shine a dim light will actually shine back you. Not cause of the tree itself....But because thats when the wood roaches come out. And certain trees are just covered from ground to the very top in them!

I have not seen it personally, and in all honesty I really dont wanna, but I have heard about it from my niece and nephew's mama. She would sit outside her parents house on the front porch and smoke in the summer. There was a huge old tree right infront. The porch light gave off. Soft glow that lit up the porch and a little bit of the small yard. She could see the tree and it was shining. And it appeared to be moving. Then she realized what exactly was happening.

Didnt stop her from going out there. But yeah. Shudders all around! In all honesty I laugh at Hubby everytime the carpenter bees come out and begin to fly around our back porch and front porch. Wooden beams on front, and roofed wooden deck out back.

The like to burrow holes in the wood and lay eggs. Its quite interesting to watch. And if youre really still they will come and hover right next to you! Its happened to me on rare occassions and I love it!

They are such gentle things. They dont have a stinger and so they dont sting. They dont even bite. The worst they do is make holes in wood and leave sawdust everywhere.

But if one so much as passes by him, he is doing matrix stuff to avoid it and swatting at it like a mad man. Then he tries to swat at ones that come near me while Im like a kid in a candy store watching them happily! Then he gets confused as to why I get annoyed and snap at him to stop trying to hurt them.

Once there were quite a few outback a few years ago. Before Hubby and I got together and he moved here from GA. One was already in a hole hidden away. Another tried to go in the hole, but the one it came out and literally head butted the intruding one!

It was honestly adorable and I so wish I could of gotten a photo or video of it! Hubby also freaks out when he sees a spider. Every single time he sees one he has to kill it. And mean its an impulse. It takes a lot for him not to do it. But if their in the house and he sees them...yeah bye bye spider.

I can understand if its a Black Widow, a Brown Widow, a Brown Recluse, or any other number of poisonous spider....But many of them are common house spiders.

Like the Wolf Spider! Thise things get really big but are gentle and harmless. I usually capture them and set them outside. Or the Jumping Spider! They too get big. But when scared they jump.

So like any creature you gotta approach slowly, and gently. If you act too fast or or irrationally you run the risk of scaring it like anything else that breathes. And making it run away, or injuring yourself. Or both!

When he does that it makes me sad. Especially when they arent even in the house, or even bothing anything or anyone! But yeah...I think he is scared of spiders. I know he is scared of toads and frogs....

Anyway, we try to keep a bit of food and water down year round for the strays around here. Just yesterday Hubby told me about a cat that he and I had both been seeing. We dont know if its male or female, but we know its new. Its a beautiful grey/silver tabby. Small like E.K. we believe its still young. Maybe a teen. Not exactly a kitten but not fully grown. I happened to be pulling in the drive way when I first saw it. Then when I got out I carefully approached keeping my distance. It scurried away but looked at me when I clicked my tongue or talked to it. It didnt run too far. I was at the front of the car just standing there and it ran to the back stepping to the front of the house as I was carport.

It peeked its little head around the corner and watched me. But then it saw E.K. and quickly made its way to her. I got very worried they were gonna fight so I stayed there in case I needed ro do something.

But it merely got close to her. Sniffing her and trying to ger closer. E.K. is an elder and of course hissed and swatted. She has never once used her claws when swatting at someone or another animal. Never. The only time I know of that she ever has was when she was attacked. Other than that she has never done it.

She mainly hisses and growls. Always been that way. But still it was determined ro get close her. As if it wanted to be her friend. I kept watching. E.K. came to me and rubbed on my legs, letting me bend and pet her. When I did the littlw tabby got to the front of the car but I had stepped closer to the carport door. I think that and because E.K. got near me was the reason it got so close.

Hubby thought it belonged to a small family down the road from us. We live in a small neighborhood that has hills and a few wooded areas. But all houses are walkable and usually close together. The house he thought it lived at was actually down a hill next to our only neighbor on the left if you are facing the house. Which is next to a very small wooded area. But the guy came into the store Hubby works at and they talked about the cat.

Turns out the poor baby doesnt live with them. It used to belong to thw peoplw direct across the street from them before those jerks up and moved! Leaving that baby to defend for itself! We have no clue how long its been wandering around and all that. It could of been here this past winter. And it was a really bad winter. I mean it got so cold the water dishes were frozen solid! It actually SNOWED here! And it STUCK! For like two or three days! That is seriously a sight to see!

But we keep food out, and water. We honestly have not seen it for a while. But from what the guy told Hubby, it hangs around their house mainly. They feed it and take care of it. And his young kids have gotten quite attached to it. He has a boy and girl. Their young. I think of school age.

But they are sweet kids. Very respectable. He was grateful someone else was helping to care of it. From what I know they cant do a lot just leave some food and water out like us.

And make sure its safe from dangers around here. We think it stays at that house directly across the street from its old home because its waiting for ita owners to come back.

From what I saw its a sweet little baby. Though shy, and hesitant with humans. It's willing tonget close. Especially if a cat it feels comfortable with gets near the human. I would love to pet itor just very gently pat its little head with my finger or even poke its little side ever so gently. Like barely touch it. But I am patient. I know it will take time.

I just really hope that little baby stays safe. I know that kids would be absolutely devastated if anything happened to it. And Im sure the guy and his wife would be too. Hubby and I would be sad as well....
Cats need to be spayed/neutered absolutely! You might want to google "low-cost/free spay/neuter in (your location) and see if you can't come up with something where they can get her fixed -- or even offer to get her fixed yourself if they can't? Our policy two locations ago, where there were a lot of community cats, was that any cat coming into our yard got vetted, spayed/neutered, innoculated, and adopted, or adopted out by a friend who did rescue/adoption if they were young kittens. That little cat needs to have a home indoors!
Yeah, even in hot climates it'll freeze in the wintertime. We were in the Mojave Desert in our last house, but at 4,100 feet, so we had four distinct seasons and snow, and sometimes the ice would be a couple of inches thick on the water bowls up in the barn in the mornings. We ran in water to the cats' barn and there was already water outside the barn and up in the chickens' yard. We had to wrap our pipes in the winter. Even so, we had a pipe burst out front one year. Neighbors had theirs burst and they asked if they could use our water until the plumber came. Of course I let them. I LOVED the snow! I'd never lived in snow before.
Spiders are sacred to us. I never kill a spider unless it's a poisonous one, which I can't have in my environment. If there's a harmless spider in the house, I walk it outside and let it go. I have to wipe up the ants who come into the house right now, because of the extreme heat, but I don't like killing anyone.
During my time living in the Caribbean I was very familiar with those big flying roaches! Down there, they call the little roaches up here "teenagers.":crackup:Those are some SERIOUS roaches there. But they're not associated with dirty houses as they are here. They're just outside in the environment and since a lot of houses have jalousies instead of glass windows, they will come inside. So do little lizards, geckos and such. I love them. If you're ever seen the series, "Death In Paradise" some of the episodes feature one of these.

Gothicpumpkinfairy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Cats need to be spayed/neutered absolutely! You might want to google "low-cost/free spay/neuter in (your location) and see if you can't come up with something where they can get her fixed -- or even offer to get her fixed yourself if they can't? Our policy two locations ago, where there were a lot of community cats, was that any cat coming into our yard got vetted, spayed/neutered, innoculated, and adopted, or adopted out by a friend who did rescue/adoption if they were young kittens. That little cat needs to have a home indoors!
Yeah, even in hot climates it'll freeze in the wintertime. We were in the Mojave Desert in our last house, but at 4,100 feet, so we had four distinct seasons and snow, and sometimes the ice would be a couple of inches thick on the water bowls up in the barn in the mornings. We ran in water to the cats' barn and there was already water outside the barn and up in the chickens' yard. We had to wrap our pipes in the winter. Even so, we had a pipe burst out front one year. Neighbors had theirs burst and they asked if they could use our water until the plumber came. Of course I let them. I LOVED the snow! I'd never lived in snow before.
Spiders are sacred to us. I never kill a spider unless it's a poisonous one, which I can't have in my environment. If there's a harmless spider in the house, I walk it outside and let it go. I have to wipe up the ants who come into the house right now, because of the extreme heat, but I don't like killing anyone.
During my time living in the Caribbean I was very familiar with those big flying roaches! Down there, they call the little roaches up here "teenagers.":crackup:Those are some SERIOUS roaches there. But they're not associated with dirty houses as they are here. They're just outside in the environment and since a lot of houses have jalousies instead of glass windows, they will come inside. So do little lizards, geckos and such. I love them. If you're ever seen the series, "Death In Paradise" some of the episodes feature one of these.
I think the new cat may be fixed. But we will try to catch it to see. We can take it to our local shelter to get it fixed for a good price. I think its either half a little more than half of what they charge at the vet. I want to say the vet will charge over 100 and the shelter will do about...50 or less....

I cannot fully remember. And I think the cat has chosen where itd like to be. Also we have not seen it for a short while. Not even when we drive by. Im guessing it possibly is inside, becauae usually you can see it laying in the driveway sunbathing on sunny days.

There is another cat that comes around and likes to hang out. I call him Puddin. He has only one eye, and a tumor on his belly. He is a rather large cat, and loves pets and food. The tumor was checked out by the vet as was the eye.

The vet said the tumor was not cancerous, and wasnt bothing him. Just to keep a good eye on it. He was already fixed from what the vet said. And sadly, we have to leave his empty socket unstitched.

It doesnt bother me, even on days its a little open and kinda looks like their is still a eyeball in it....Im sorry if that grossed you or anyone else out! It's just thats what it looks like. But the vet assured us that it's completely empty.

The reason the vet didnt want to close the eye permanently is because the way it is. The vet, though I could not go with him, opened the eye up to look and do a thorough examination of it. They said it would not be good to stitch it close.

And therefore permanently seal it. Inwas confused as to why, but they continued before I could speak. Pretty much with the way it was, it could easily get infection. Especially if it was sealed. It still drains now and then from what they said and it needs to drain. Or else it it would get very painful, and cause a very bad infection....That would need major surgery and possibly put his life at risk.

The vet explained that the eye was not draining infection as it looked perfectly fine. The tissue and such was normal, not swollen, red, or irritated. And it was not painful to him.

So they didnt want to risk anything. What its draining from time to time is...I think they said...just really clear liquid that doesnt hurt anything or anyone. Like...its sweating? I think...

From time to time when we go inside he tries to rush in with us! He has succeeded a few times only for us to quickly get him back outside.

To be truthful, Hubby and I would be absolutely ecstatic to have him and the little tabby living in the house with us. And I would be so much happier and less anxious if E.K. would stay in permanently....

Sadly we cant let the first two in, and the third refuses to do that. She will only come in at night and curl up in bed with me and Hubby. Then if she sees one of us up she goes to our door to go to the outside doors.

She has finally started coming back in after refusing too for long. No matter what we do she bolts it outside for outside when she is ready.

And I mean we have tried almost everything to keep her in. We also cant allow Puddin and the Tabby in cause of the other cats. Plus we are not totally certain Puddin knows about litter boxes, or even if he would stay indoors permanently.

Fat Cat is hesitant of new cats.he isnt exactly agressive or territorial. But he will hiss if his personal bubble is invaded by a cat he does not know. Puddin however....I actually dont know about him. He slipped in once and Fat Cat was in loaf form on the floor not to far from the I came in with Puddin directly infront of me.

Puddin made a beeline for Fat Cat. He was sniffing him when I quickly and carefully picked him up and placed him back outside. Im not totally sure if her growled because I picked him up while he was sniffing Fat Cat or...if he was doing it at Fat Cat.

Either way I had to do what I did. I didnt want a cat to happenz especially since I was the only one here at the time with no car that I could drive. Hubby has a 91 truck thats a stick shift...Sadly I cannot drive Stick. Im not exactly coordinated enough to do it.

I know the basics on how to do it. I just have never tried. There was a time I really wanted to learn. And watched my dad everytime I could when he drove a stick. But Im extremely clumsy, and cannot judge distance too well.

Plus my legs a little short to reach the pedals of the truck even though its a really small truck. Single cab, no backseat of any sort. Its just one big long seat that the back pulls foward to to allow you to put stuff behind it.

And regular sized bed. Thing is, it doesnt have any power steering! And its really had to turn it. I am actually really strong despite what I look like. A rather large belly, thick hips and thighs, and large pudgy arms....As I said Im Fluffy!

And apparently very comfy to lay on. Everyone seems to want to lay on me after the the first time I allow them hug me, or even lean on me if their tired...My niece and Nephew's mama does not like to be touched at all. Very much like me. And when we was pregnant, especially with her eldest, my nephew, she was sharper than ever with her tongue and physical reactions to being touched....It was rather funny.

One day I was sitting on the couch in hers and my brother's apartment when Mama and I went to visit them when thwy lived in TX. She sat next to me then promptly fell asleep. Her head ended up on my shoulder and she curled into me.

All the while I was just drawing away on some paper while Alien VS Preditor played on the tv. Good movie it ya like a bit violence and a bit of a scare....And of course a littlw bit of blood and maming.

I think its supposed to be a horror movie? But I think of it as more of a action sci fi movie. If that makes sence....But yeah when she woke up she was a lot more rested than she had been. Kinda didnt wanna get off me.

Not that I minded. She needed her rest. So I was happy to let her rest as long as she needed or wanted. But yeah...My best friend whom is like my sister loves laying on me too.

I cant sit on something or even lay down with out her promptly laying on me, like her head or even directly on top of me....Saying Ahhhbb so fluffy! So COMFY! MY COMFY!

She hasnt done that in a very long time though. I kinda miss ir even though ir annoyed me from time to time. Still made me smile each time even when annoyed. But since she got marries to someone I do not approve of/flat out don't like(nor does anyone else who has met him besides her bio family and one mutual friend, who is completely clueless and oblivious everything.

He gives me the creeps. I mean let me give a little explanation as to why no one likes him. At least everyone I know from my side.

At mine and Hubby's commitment ceremony I'd asked her to be my Matron(?) Of Honor. As she had married this guy a few years before I married Hubby. Well she agreed and asked me the night before what time she had to be at the venue which was my uncle's house. As we all call it affectionately The Farm. There's really only some chickens, and his teeny tiny little dog there but still its absolutely beautiful and so peaceful.

I told her I would really like if ahe could come early so she and I could hand out just a tiny bit before everything started(getting ready and all that). Well hours went by. And she didnt come like she said would. Finally she shows up like...I think an hour or less beforw the ceremony was to actually start. My bridesmaid wasy cousin, so it was just her and my cousin in my part of the wedding party. But....She told me tonlet my cousin hold the ring...And she didnt stand beside me. Instead she stood on the second step down.....

My cousin's husband was Hubby's best man. Sadly none of his family could make it due to money, health, and of course the restrictions due to Covid. It made him and I very sad.

But then after the cermony we had a small reception that was mainly chips, dips, cake, butter mints, drinks, and sandwhiches. It was rather nice. I did not know any of this till later, but my best friends Husband was actually GLARING at my Hubby for talking to her! He even had the audacity to glare at my wonderful uncle who allowed us to do this at his own home! All because he spoke to her! The man lost his wife whom he loved, and still loves, so much and so deeply that you could see and hear the pure heartbreak coming off him when he thought of, spoke of, or if she was even mentioned around him!

He has a girlfriend now, but still he grieves for my spitfire aunt....And before you or anyone else who may read this asks...Yes, he really did just flat out glare at the both of them! Just for talking to her! And then when she was inside at the table in the kitchen area talkin to me....She sat in his lap to eat. And I sat in a chair near her so she and I could talk. We were talkin about random things just really catching up.

When all of a sudden I notices his face getting more and more sour. He whispered something to her, she got up, then he got up and walked away.

She sat back down looking a littlw sad. I asked if everything was alright and she told me yeah that he just just wanted to go get air and I think vape....I cant really remember if he vapes or not.

Anyway, yeah he just simply got up and walked away. Didnt even say a word to me. Not once the entire time he was there. He actually didnt talk to anyone, or even interact with anyone!

I know he only knew her and I there...But he could of been a little more polite. Shoot he didnt even tell me and Hubby congrats or any well wishes on getting married!

Yeah....I think he is a possessive, jealous, controlling jerk....Always has to know exactly where she is, doesnt want her to be out at night(which safety wise I underatand), always wants her right next to him or insight/ear shot. She and I used to have a Horror Movie Night in October each year. We have not done that in so long. It stopped around the time she began to date him....Once when I mentioned wanting to do it, our oblivious friend wanted to join though we tried to warn her she wouldnt like it. But she insisted. Anyway, Main Friend speaks up and says I would have to leave early to go home. He doesnt like when Im out late....

All I could seriously do right then was just look at her in shock. She had always spent the night when we did this. This was before Hubby moved in or anything like that. When I voiced my confusion, she merely said he likes it when Im home with him at night.....And actually I like it too....

Though that hurt a bit, she seemed a bit reluctant to say it. I think it was just because she knew itd hurt my feelings. She is so stuck on him she cant see what we all see.

He does not like me. At all. I can just feel it when Im near him. I was in her life first. And I can tell he does not like that.

Sadly we havent done the movie night or anything such as that for a very long time now. And she is safe with me. She is small and feisty. Says she can beat up anyone who upset me....Yeah Id like to see her try....Makes me laugh....I mean she is itty bitty...No actual power behind her hits.

But yeah back to the truck. I have to put all my strength and weighr into turning that wheel. And it does not become easier as it drives....And I kinda cant really back up...distance thing again. But with my moms car its become a little easier....It has a backup camera....Makes it easier on me to see what exactly is behind the car when I try to back out. Especially if its an animal, or anything large that I can hit.

I would be in such a state if I hit an animal. Or even a person....I mean if it were a person Id get out a little freaked and worried...But an animal...Id burst into sobs. And get out slowly, then tries to breathe as I have a massive panic attack while calling Hubby, mama, or someone who can remain calm and talk to me. And of course help me with the animal. I almost start crying when I see a animal dead in the streets, or even on the side of the road! But I don't cry....I just get very sad, qnd my eyes do water a bit but I blink the tears away. My face shows Im very sad even when I smile.

Usually Im a really good actress. And can easily hide my emotions. Ive been doing it for years now. Since I was a young kid actually.....Long horrible story....

But when it comes to animals...My little mask cracks a bit and you can see a sliver of whats really going on before it quickly seals back up....

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think the new cat may be fixed. But we will try to catch it to see. We can take it to our local shelter to get it fixed for a good price. I think its either half a little more than half of what they charge at the vet. I want to say the vet will charge over 100 and the shelter will do about...50 or less....

I cannot fully remember. And I think the cat has chosen where itd like to be. Also we have not seen it for a short while. Not even when we drive by. Im guessing it possibly is inside, becauae usually you can see it laying in the driveway sunbathing on sunny days.

There is another cat that comes around and likes to hang out. I call him Puddin. He has only one eye, and a tumor on his belly. He is a rather large cat, and loves pets and food. The tumor was checked out by the vet as was the eye.

The vet said the tumor was not cancerous, and wasnt bothing him. Just to keep a good eye on it. He was already fixed from what the vet said. And sadly, we have to leave his empty socket unstitched.

It doesnt bother me, even on days its a little open and kinda looks like their is still a eyeball in it....Im sorry if that grossed you or anyone else out! It's just thats what it looks like. But the vet assured us that it's completely empty.

The reason the vet didnt want to close the eye permanently is because the way it is. The vet, though I could not go with him, opened the eye up to look and do a thorough examination of it. They said it would not be good to stitch it close.

And therefore permanently seal it. Inwas confused as to why, but they continued before I could speak. Pretty much with the way it was, it could easily get infection. Especially if it was sealed. It still drains now and then from what they said and it needs to drain. Or else it it would get very painful, and cause a very bad infection....That would need major surgery and possibly put his life at risk.

The vet explained that the eye was not draining infection as it looked perfectly fine. The tissue and such was normal, not swollen, red, or irritated. And it was not painful to him.

So they didnt want to risk anything. What its draining from time to time is...I think they said...just really clear liquid that doesnt hurt anything or anyone. Like...its sweating? I think...

From time to time when we go inside he tries to rush in with us! He has succeeded a few times only for us to quickly get him back outside.

To be truthful, Hubby and I would be absolutely ecstatic to have him and the little tabby living in the house with us. And I would be so much happier and less anxious if E.K. would stay in permanently....

Sadly we cant let the first two in, and the third refuses to do that. She will only come in at night and curl up in bed with me and Hubby. Then if she sees one of us up she goes to our door to go to the outside doors.

She has finally started coming back in after refusing too for long. No matter what we do she bolts it outside for outside when she is ready.

And I mean we have tried almost everything to keep her in. We also cant allow Puddin and the Tabby in cause of the other cats. Plus we are not totally certain Puddin knows about litter boxes, or even if he would stay indoors permanently.

Fat Cat is hesitant of new cats.he isnt exactly agressive or territorial. But he will hiss if his personal bubble is invaded by a cat he does not know. Puddin however....I actually dont know about him. He slipped in once and Fat Cat was in loaf form on the floor not to far from the I came in with Puddin directly infront of me.

Puddin made a beeline for Fat Cat. He was sniffing him when I quickly and carefully picked him up and placed him back outside. Im not totally sure if her growled because I picked him up while he was sniffing Fat Cat or...if he was doing it at Fat Cat.

Either way I had to do what I did. I didnt want a cat to happenz especially since I was the only one here at the time with no car that I could drive. Hubby has a 91 truck thats a stick shift...Sadly I cannot drive Stick. Im not exactly coordinated enough to do it.

I know the basics on how to do it. I just have never tried. There was a time I really wanted to learn. And watched my dad everytime I could when he drove a stick. But Im extremely clumsy, and cannot judge distance too well.

Plus my legs a little short to reach the pedals of the truck even though its a really small truck. Single cab, no backseat of any sort. Its just one big long seat that the back pulls foward to to allow you to put stuff behind it.

And regular sized bed. Thing is, it doesnt have any power steering! And its really had to turn it. I am actually really strong despite what I look like. A rather large belly, thick hips and thighs, and large pudgy arms....As I said Im Fluffy!

And apparently very comfy to lay on. Everyone seems to want to lay on me after the the first time I allow them hug me, or even lean on me if their tired...My niece and Nephew's mama does not like to be touched at all. Very much like me. And when we was pregnant, especially with her eldest, my nephew, she was sharper than ever with her tongue and physical reactions to being touched....It was rather funny.

One day I was sitting on the couch in hers and my brother's apartment when Mama and I went to visit them when thwy lived in TX. She sat next to me then promptly fell asleep. Her head ended up on my shoulder and she curled into me.

All the while I was just drawing away on some paper while Alien VS Preditor played on the tv. Good movie it ya like a bit violence and a bit of a scare....And of course a littlw bit of blood and maming.

I think its supposed to be a horror movie? But I think of it as more of a action sci fi movie. If that makes sence....But yeah when she woke up she was a lot more rested than she had been. Kinda didnt wanna get off me.

Not that I minded. She needed her rest. So I was happy to let her rest as long as she needed or wanted. But yeah...My best friend whom is like my sister loves laying on me too.

I cant sit on something or even lay down with out her promptly laying on me, like her head or even directly on top of me....Saying Ahhhbb so fluffy! So COMFY! MY COMFY!

She hasnt done that in a very long time though. I kinda miss ir even though ir annoyed me from time to time. Still made me smile each time even when annoyed. But since she got marries to someone I do not approve of/flat out don't like(nor does anyone else who has met him besides her bio family and one mutual friend, who is completely clueless and oblivious everything.

He gives me the creeps. I mean let me give a little explanation as to why no one likes him. At least everyone I know from my side.

At mine and Hubby's commitment ceremony I'd asked her to be my Matron(?) Of Honor. As she had married this guy a few years before I married Hubby. Well she agreed and asked me the night before what time she had to be at the venue which was my uncle's house. As we all call it affectionately The Farm. There's really only some chickens, and his teeny tiny little dog there but still its absolutely beautiful and so peaceful.

I told her I would really like if ahe could come early so she and I could hand out just a tiny bit before everything started(getting ready and all that). Well hours went by. And she didnt come like she said would. Finally she shows up like...I think an hour or less beforw the ceremony was to actually start. My bridesmaid wasy cousin, so it was just her and my cousin in my part of the wedding party. But....She told me tonlet my cousin hold the ring...And she didnt stand beside me. Instead she stood on the second step down.....

My cousin's husband was Hubby's best man. Sadly none of his family could make it due to money, health, and of course the restrictions due to Covid. It made him and I very sad.

But then after the cermony we had a small reception that was mainly chips, dips, cake, butter mints, drinks, and sandwhiches. It was rather nice. I did not know any of this till later, but my best friends Husband was actually GLARING at my Hubby for talking to her! He even had the audacity to glare at my wonderful uncle who allowed us to do this at his own home! All because he spoke to her! The man lost his wife whom he loved, and still loves, so much and so deeply that you could see and hear the pure heartbreak coming off him when he thought of, spoke of, or if she was even mentioned around him!

He has a girlfriend now, but still he grieves for my spitfire aunt....And before you or anyone else who may read this asks...Yes, he really did just flat out glare at the both of them! Just for talking to her! And then when she was inside at the table in the kitchen area talkin to me....She sat in his lap to eat. And I sat in a chair near her so she and I could talk. We were talkin about random things just really catching up.

When all of a sudden I notices his face getting more and more sour. He whispered something to her, she got up, then he got up and walked away.

She sat back down looking a littlw sad. I asked if everything was alright and she told me yeah that he just just wanted to go get air and I think vape....I cant really remember if he vapes or not.

Anyway, yeah he just simply got up and walked away. Didnt even say a word to me. Not once the entire time he was there. He actually didnt talk to anyone, or even interact with anyone!

I know he only knew her and I there...But he could of been a little more polite. Shoot he didnt even tell me and Hubby congrats or any well wishes on getting married!

Yeah....I think he is a possessive, jealous, controlling jerk....Always has to know exactly where she is, doesnt want her to be out at night(which safety wise I underatand), always wants her right next to him or insight/ear shot. She and I used to have a Horror Movie Night in October each year. We have not done that in so long. It stopped around the time she began to date him....Once when I mentioned wanting to do it, our oblivious friend wanted to join though we tried to warn her she wouldnt like it. But she insisted. Anyway, Main Friend speaks up and says I would have to leave early to go home. He doesnt like when Im out late....

All I could seriously do right then was just look at her in shock. She had always spent the night when we did this. This was before Hubby moved in or anything like that. When I voiced my confusion, she merely said he likes it when Im home with him at night.....And actually I like it too....

Though that hurt a bit, she seemed a bit reluctant to say it. I think it was just because she knew itd hurt my feelings. She is so stuck on him she cant see what we all see.

He does not like me. At all. I can just feel it when Im near him. I was in her life first. And I can tell he does not like that.

Sadly we havent done the movie night or anything such as that for a very long time now. And she is safe with me. She is small and feisty. Says she can beat up anyone who upset me....Yeah Id like to see her try....Makes me laugh....I mean she is itty bitty...No actual power behind her hits.

But yeah back to the truck. I have to put all my strength and weighr into turning that wheel. And it does not become easier as it drives....And I kinda cant really back up...distance thing again. But with my moms car its become a little easier....It has a backup camera....Makes it easier on me to see what exactly is behind the car when I try to back out. Especially if its an animal, or anything large that I can hit.

I would be in such a state if I hit an animal. Or even a person....I mean if it were a person Id get out a little freaked and worried...But an animal...Id burst into sobs. And get out slowly, then tries to breathe as I have a massive panic attack while calling Hubby, mama, or someone who can remain calm and talk to me. And of course help me with the animal. I almost start crying when I see a animal dead in the streets, or even on the side of the road! But I don't cry....I just get very sad, qnd my eyes do water a bit but I blink the tears away. My face shows Im very sad even when I smile.

Usually Im a really good actress. And can easily hide my emotions. Ive been doing it for years now. Since I was a young kid actually.....Long horrible story....

But when it comes to animals...My little mask cracks a bit and you can see a sliver of whats really going on before it quickly seals back up....
Well, hopefully the vet is a good one and his diagnosis is correct. I hope and pray the little guy is and will be okay.

No, I loathe horror and avoid it absolutely. Life IS horror, a lot of the time. I don't need more of it. But I do watch a lot of true crime stuff because I like to see when justice IS done -- not very often, but it happens -- and I like to learn about human nature. And yeah, that guy sounds like someone to put behind and very far away from everyone.
I don't drive. My #1 reason? Because if I ever hit an animal, I'd just snap. So you're not alone there.

Gothicpumpkinfairy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well, hopefully the vet is a good one and his diagnosis is correct. I hope and pray the little guy is and will be okay.

No, I loathe horror and avoid it absolutely. Life IS horror, a lot of the time. I don't need more of it. But I do watch a lot of true crime stuff because I like to see when justice IS done -- not very often, but it happens -- and I like to learn about human nature. And yeah, that guy sounds like someone to put behind and very far away from everyone.
I don't drive. My #1 reason? Because if I ever hit an animal, I'd just snap. So you're not alone there.
I love true crime stuff. Its fun for me to watch. I get a laugh out of seeing the criminals get what the deserve and look shocked when they do...but usually thats only when the perp is like I didnt do anything wrong when clearly they did...

And in all honesty I would not drive either. But if I didnt Id be stuck at home a lot more than I am now. Which I do not mind its just....Animals need to be taken care of and we need food and such...

Yeah, Puddin is doing great! He is an absolute sweetie. Makes a beeline right for the food when its placed out there. If he near by that is. We could come out qnd place the food him no where in sight...AND THEN! He suddenly comes bounding up....Its quite funny to see when someone new is here and we do that and suddenly its like...

When did this one start appearing? Or where in the world did he come from? Or ACK! Where the heck did he pop up from? Or a personal favorite! Place nummies and water and they shall appear!

He also loves pets and loves. He also seems to like it when we talk to him....And sometimes meows back us. Its kinda like he is trying to hold a conversation with us.

E.K. only meows to demand things. It actually funny to try and think what she would say if she could talk. Human servant! I want food now! Water now! Put me down! No I do not want to put on the little hat and shoes to be queen of the west! Give me q crown and make me a luxurious castle out of blankets and pillows! Then call me Queen of the entire galaxy!

The Fat Cat meows or makes little sounds every now and then. Usually when I disturb his sleep...And sometimes when I speak right at him. Like when I ask a question at him...

And last night he gave me a look that said do it again, when I whacked my Hubby's arm rather hard. He has a tendency to forget things. Especially when he really needs to remember it. I had explained to him about how Custard(Fat Cat) does not like to be covered. But he has been responding well to being covered up half way or up to neck. But he really freaks out when his head is covered even if its a complete accident.

Like if his head is coveres he will bolt away if there is a clear and easy way to get out...If not he will still bolt but end up running into things or falling off the bed....or if its really bad stay put shaking until its taken off and he bolts away!

I try very hard not to cover his head, ever. Every now and then I do on complete accident. Like if he is on the bed but not pressed against me or on me and I dont know that he is near I throw the blankets off me...Usually they end up on him covering him completely.....I dont always realize right away but sometimes I do...Usually after he bolts from under and jumps directly on a sleeping Hubby.....I get a laugh those days he does this....

Anyway, last night Hubby totally forgot about what I had said about Custard's fear. He came home got comfy then sat on the bed facing me as we were talking about supper and what to make. Well we at the unit on qnd our large fan making it cool in here. He wraps a blanket around himself, big baby as it was all on low and only a little cool in here, when he saw Custard laying peacefully between us as I was at an angle while Hubby was facing the door, and I was on the other side of the bed sitting with my back toward the head board.

Then it happened...I realized too late what he was going to do. And just as I said DONT! He does it. He reached out and grabbed his head gently then rubbed. Which is great and Custard really likes that...Its just...He was wrapped up in a blanket. Even his hand was covered. So basically what happened is the blanket went with his hand ans covered poor Custarda entire head. I had to tell him to stop and don't. He pulled away confused as to why I looked so angry.

Before I could say much Custard bolted to the opposite side of thw bed away from us. He was still close enough to touch but I stopped Hubby from reaching out.

And promptly whacked his arm as hard as I could. Normally, Im not violent like that. But when it comes to certain things, like animals, I get fiercely protective.

Hubby goes ow whatd I do!? I had to re-explain what I just told him the night before. He apologized then carefully reached out qnd pet Custars properly while apologizing to him. Custard stayed put for a bit giving him the stink eye. And kept looking at me like hit him again!

But eventually he comes back and lays down....and apparently E.K. has been jumping and running on Hubby's face every night she is in here with us....And each timw he tells me about it I laugh.

And yes, life is a true horror story that wont actually ever end...When I die I seriously intend to haunt people! I have a list! And I will come back to check on all the animals...

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love true crime stuff. Its fun for me to watch. I get a laugh out of seeing the criminals get what the deserve and look shocked when they do...but usually thats only when the perp is like I didnt do anything wrong when clearly they did...

And in all honesty I would not drive either. But if I didnt Id be stuck at home a lot more than I am now. Which I do not mind its just....Animals need to be taken care of and we need food and such...

Yeah, Puddin is doing great! He is an absolute sweetie. Makes a beeline right for the food when its placed out there. If he near by that is. We could come out qnd place the food him no where in sight...AND THEN! He suddenly comes bounding up....Its quite funny to see when someone new is here and we do that and suddenly its like...

When did this one start appearing? Or where in the world did he come from? Or ACK! Where the heck did he pop up from? Or a personal favorite! Place nummies and water and they shall appear!

He also loves pets and loves. He also seems to like it when we talk to him....And sometimes meows back us. Its kinda like he is trying to hold a conversation with us.

E.K. only meows to demand things. It actually funny to try and think what she would say if she could talk. Human servant! I want food now! Water now! Put me down! No I do not want to put on the little hat and shoes to be queen of the west! Give me q crown and make me a luxurious castle out of blankets and pillows! Then call me Queen of the entire galaxy!

The Fat Cat meows or makes little sounds every now and then. Usually when I disturb his sleep...And sometimes when I speak right at him. Like when I ask a question at him...

And last night he gave me a look that said do it again, when I whacked my Hubby's arm rather hard. He has a tendency to forget things. Especially when he really needs to remember it. I had explained to him about how Custard(Fat Cat) does not like to be covered. But he has been responding well to being covered up half way or up to neck. But he really freaks out when his head is covered even if its a complete accident.

Like if his head is coveres he will bolt away if there is a clear and easy way to get out...If not he will still bolt but end up running into things or falling off the bed....or if its really bad stay put shaking until its taken off and he bolts away!

I try very hard not to cover his head, ever. Every now and then I do on complete accident. Like if he is on the bed but not pressed against me or on me and I dont know that he is near I throw the blankets off me...Usually they end up on him covering him completely.....I dont always realize right away but sometimes I do...Usually after he bolts from under and jumps directly on a sleeping Hubby.....I get a laugh those days he does this....

Anyway, last night Hubby totally forgot about what I had said about Custard's fear. He came home got comfy then sat on the bed facing me as we were talking about supper and what to make. Well we at the unit on qnd our large fan making it cool in here. He wraps a blanket around himself, big baby as it was all on low and only a little cool in here, when he saw Custard laying peacefully between us as I was at an angle while Hubby was facing the door, and I was on the other side of the bed sitting with my back toward the head board.

Then it happened...I realized too late what he was going to do. And just as I said DONT! He does it. He reached out and grabbed his head gently then rubbed. Which is great and Custard really likes that...Its just...He was wrapped up in a blanket. Even his hand was covered. So basically what happened is the blanket went with his hand ans covered poor Custarda entire head. I had to tell him to stop and don't. He pulled away confused as to why I looked so angry.

Before I could say much Custard bolted to the opposite side of thw bed away from us. He was still close enough to touch but I stopped Hubby from reaching out.

And promptly whacked his arm as hard as I could. Normally, Im not violent like that. But when it comes to certain things, like animals, I get fiercely protective.

Hubby goes ow whatd I do!? I had to re-explain what I just told him the night before. He apologized then carefully reached out qnd pet Custars properly while apologizing to him. Custard stayed put for a bit giving him the stink eye. And kept looking at me like hit him again!

But eventually he comes back and lays down....and apparently E.K. has been jumping and running on Hubby's face every night she is in here with us....And each timw he tells me about it I laugh.

And yes, life is a true horror story that wont actually ever end...When I die I seriously intend to haunt people! I have a list! And I will come back to check on all the animals...
Sounds like Custard's a lady with definite ideas and opinions and she's not afraid to share them! "Hit him again!" :crackup::angrycat:
A couple of weeks ago I was determined to clip Baby Su's claws. She's 16 and a lot of her claws are thickened and curled. If I don't clip them I'm afraid they'll grow into her pads. But she is afraid of the clippers. I thought, "Well, I'm bigger than you are, kid, and you need this." So I toweled her and started in. We had quite a battle. Elvis came in, assessed the situation, and hissed at me! and whapped me! He has NEVER hissed before in the four years he's lived here, and he has whapped me, but only when he's grumpy and I disturb him. So I knew he really does love Baby Su and that he was protecting her from the Big Bad Servant with the weird sharp things.
Yeah, I'd make serious arrangements for everyone who's even THOUGHT about harming a cat to be vaporized. And everyone who "doesn't like" cats, ditto. They take up space and use up stuff better used by good people.

Gothicpumpkinfairy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh my word! That sounds quite funny actually. Hmm...They have grinders for nails. Its like an electric nail file that helps files/ground the nail down a little in a painless way.

I think they may have some cheap ones that work really well. Ive seen a lot of domestic animals that are terrified of clippers, be calm around the grinders. Maybe you could try that? And I understand about the fear of them growing into the pads.

Ive seen it happen before. Not on my watch, or anyone I know personally. But I read a news story about a cat left outside a shelter in a box with a note. She was 16 I believe, and her owner passed away. She was given up because she wouldnt use the litter and was very aggressive.

Especially when someone touched a specific paw. The people qt the shelter were concerned so they immediately did a check up. The poor girl had a long thick solid black claw that had grown and curved straight into the middle of her pad and it was deep.

They didnt want to hurt her, so they decided to do surgery. They numbed the paw, since she was elderly they didnt want to risk giving her the knock out stuff. And got to work. She hissed and growled, but couldnt move.

Some techs had her wrapped up tightly in a blanket and were holding her tightly. Not so much itd hurt her though. While a vet very carefully clipped the nail and got it out of her pad. Then they filed down all her other claws. Cleaned the wound, patched it and very gently placed her in her little room. Every thirty minutes or so someone would check on her and change her bandage if needed. She became quite happy and playful after a little while.

She was nervous and hesitant at first. New place, new people, no more painful claw...But she is thriving now. Last I saw about her I think she had tons if applications for her adoption....Thats been a while ago though so Im sure she found the perfect home for her!

We gotta get some scratching post for around the house. Custard likes to do his claws on Hubby's Flip Flops. Randomly really....Its kinda funny. Especially when he is around and awake when it happens.

Hubby to Custard: Really Dude? Really? Those are my flipper floppers...Why cant you shred the soda boxes we have laying around.....

And Custard of course just does it even longer when he is spoken to about it....Makes me laugh! But yeah...I need to see if I can get a small sturdy scratching post in here for him and the others. The room is a mess and a bit crowded right now. Since we dont actually have a lot of room....

Hubby and I are kinda confined to the room with all of our stuff. My aunt has her own room but she has pretty much taken over the livingroom, and well...the kitchen.

Sure Hubby and I can put food and such in there but...um..well...We cant actually put anything out in the livingroom as its mainly full of her stuff. Except a few little things here and there that is mine, or a few other items that is my mamas. I mean it is actually my moms house. We are just renting.

But she keeps the kitchen a specific way....And the counters are a bit crowded because of it. She literally moves things around not just in the livingroom but also the kitchen and we never know where is what....Plus her dog as I said before likes to pee on stuff....So I cant place one out there. I guess I can just put one in the pet room and one in the bedroom with us....Hmm...

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my word! That sounds quite funny actually. Hmm...They have grinders for nails. Its like an electric nail file that helps files/ground the nail down a little in a painless way.

I think they may have some cheap ones that work really well. Ive seen a lot of domestic animals that are terrified of clippers, be calm around the grinders. Maybe you could try that? And I understand about the fear of them growing into the pads.

Ive seen it happen before. Not on my watch, or anyone I know personally. But I read a news story about a cat left outside a shelter in a box with a note. She was 16 I believe, and her owner passed away. She was given up because she wouldnt use the litter and was very aggressive.

Especially when someone touched a specific paw. The people qt the shelter were concerned so they immediately did a check up. The poor girl had a long thick solid black claw that had grown and curved straight into the middle of her pad and it was deep.

They didnt want to hurt her, so they decided to do surgery. They numbed the paw, since she was elderly they didnt want to risk giving her the knock out stuff. And got to work. She hissed and growled, but couldnt move.

Some techs had her wrapped up tightly in a blanket and were holding her tightly. Not so much itd hurt her though. While a vet very carefully clipped the nail and got it out of her pad. Then they filed down all her other claws. Cleaned the wound, patched it and very gently placed her in her little room. Every thirty minutes or so someone would check on her and change her bandage if needed. She became quite happy and playful after a little while.

She was nervous and hesitant at first. New place, new people, no more painful claw...But she is thriving now. Last I saw about her I think she had tons if applications for her adoption....Thats been a while ago though so Im sure she found the perfect home for her!

We gotta get some scratching post for around the house. Custard likes to do his claws on Hubby's Flip Flops. Randomly really....Its kinda funny. Especially when he is around and awake when it happens.

Hubby to Custard: Really Dude? Really? Those are my flipper floppers...Why cant you shred the soda boxes we have laying around.....

And Custard of course just does it even longer when he is spoken to about it....Makes me laugh! But yeah...I need to see if I can get a small sturdy scratching post in here for him and the others. The room is a mess and a bit crowded right now. Since we dont actually have a lot of room....

Hubby and I are kinda confined to the room with all of our stuff. My aunt has her own room but she has pretty much taken over the livingroom, and well...the kitchen.

Sure Hubby and I can put food and such in there but...um..well...We cant actually put anything out in the livingroom as its mainly full of her stuff. Except a few little things here and there that is mine, or a few other items that is my mamas. I mean it is actually my moms house. We are just renting.

But she keeps the kitchen a specific way....And the counters are a bit crowded because of it. She literally moves things around not just in the livingroom but also the kitchen and we never know where is what....Plus her dog as I said before likes to pee on stuff....So I cant place one out there. I guess I can just put one in the pet room and one in the bedroom with us....Hmm...
I lived in 332 sq. ft. for a year with my (then) three cats. When you can't build OUT, build UP -- window perches, cat furniture, and even cat shelves if you're able to mount to the wall (you'll need a stud sensor for this). In Baby Su's room, which is a big room, I have a 7' cat pipe, a tall cat activity center, vertical and horizontal scratchers, and lots of toys. She sleeps with me on HER Cal King bed. There is a cat bed in there, which Elvis loves, but he sleeps with me, too, when he's not patrolling the house all night.
Yeah, I know about those claw machines, but I don't like them. If you drill down too far, you hit the quick. With manual clippers you can control how far you clip. I have the cat-specific claw scissors and they work just fine.

IMG_0081.JPG
IMG_0099.JPG
IMG_0190.JPG
IMG_0962.JPG

Gothicpumpkinfairy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I lived in 332 sq. ft. for a year with my (then) three cats. When you can't build OUT, build UP -- window perches, cat furniture, and even cat shelves if you're able to mount to the wall (you'll need a stud sensor for this). In Baby Su's room, which is a big room, I have a 7' cat pipe, a tall cat activity center, vertical and horizontal scratchers, and lots of toys. She sleeps with me on HER Cal King bed. There is a cat bed in there, which Elvis loves, but he sleeps with me, too, when he's not patrolling the house all night.
Yeah, I know about those claw machines, but I don't like them. If you drill down too far, you hit the quick. With manual clippers you can control how far you clip. I have the cat-specific claw scissors and they work just fine.

View attachment 389195View attachment 389196View attachment 389197View attachment 389198
Ah. I see. That is true. Oh wow! That looks cool! And those cats are very cute! Oh! I got a photo if Custard sleeping with a blanket! The second is just a cute photo I got of him.

Attachments

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah. I see. That is true. Oh wow! That looks cool! And those cats are very cute! Oh! I got a photo if Custard sleeping with a blanket! The second is just a cute photo I got of him.
Who's ADORABLE??? There's something about a cat all tucked in that's irresistible, don't you think? And he has his own little cat doll! Very cute.
Yeah, we used to buy a new piece of cat furniture every year until the divorce, financial changes, and moving. We're pretty full up now. It's Cat Tree Jungle :flail:
IMG_0961.JPG
IMG_1078.JPG