A bit about us (and a question)!

FrothOnTheDaydream

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi! I've joined along with my four persian cats!

All of us girls are happy to be here. My real name is Angel. I'm 33, and I work as a professor. I've always been a huge cat lover. My cats are my babies, and I'm happy to be here amongst other cat lovers. I look forward to getting to know you, and I also look forward to answering questions and posting on the forums.,

Quick question.

Am I allowed to post a personal fundraiser (with vet estimate as proof) for my cat's surgery? If so, where would I put it?

If not, that's fine! I just figured I'd ask. :)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-735128.jpg
Angel and kitties, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3117.GIF
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Do post photos of your kitties for us to see! :camera::camera::camera: and what are their names?

No Money For Vet Care? How To Find Help And Save Your Cat’s Life – TheCatSite Articles

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forumsand do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, to you and your wonderful cats! Now, down to the important stuff...what are your cats' names and their ages? WHEN can we see photos of your cats? Oh, and, if I may ask, what do you teach?

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2:
Hope the surgery for your cat goes well. :redheartpump: