9 Weeks Pregnant Cat

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for your help and advice Muka has 4 adorable, beautiful and soooooo cute kittens today. She started to give birth at 7 o'clock pm and finished at 9 o'clock pm. Muka's an amazing Mum for dating it was her first litter. All kittens are feeding well, the White with the black/grey on it's head was born 21st, the light Silver Tabby was born 2nd, the Dark Tabby was born 3rd and the Grey was born 4th. So pleased and thankful that Muka and her kittens are all safe and healthy.
Good work Muka! I see two brown tabby kittens, a blue tabby, and a white kitten. My guess is that the white kitten is a solid white ("dominant white") with a "kitten cap" that will likely fade when he is older. The white kitten (and possibly the whole litter) would have had a solid white father, so if you have a white tom cat wandering around your neighborhood, he might be the dad.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Zingyscute

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Good work Muka! I see two brown tabby kittens, a blue tabby, and a white kitten. My guess is that the white kitten is a solid white ("dominant white") with a "kitten cap" that will likely fade when he is older. The white kitten (and possibly the whole litter) would have had a solid white father, so if you have a white tom cat wandering around your neighborhood, he might be the dad.
Hi Lutece I have seen a solid white cat hanging around before she got pregnant but I do get how he can be the father because if the tabby ines, and the grey one but oh well. They're all feeding great getting bigger everyday now more lively too now they're a week old. Just hope the white one doesn't lose the *kitten cap* though and turn out to be deaf.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Zingyscute

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Congratulations! I bet you are glad the waiting game is over, what a beautiful little family!
Sure am Di and Bob

I can now relax and enjoy the adorable, fluffy and much more cuteness new lives in mine now too. I can't stop watching them either lol.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As long as the white one has SOME color, even a tiny amount, he should be OK. The grey/tabby kittens may very well be from mama's genes (the white may have had recessive tabby too), cat's can have several different father's in the same litter too!