8 week old, boy or girl? Pictures.

datagrrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I know most orange cats are male. The guy who gave her to me insists she is female. I took some pictures this morning.

Can you help?

These are all the same cat. The top pictures are more recent, as she got more comfortable.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

datagrrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks for your replies. I would have found out this week when I had her spayed, but we haven't taken her to the vet because she was completely feral and terrified when we got her.

My husband refuses to have a male cat. I was pretty sure she was a girl, so thanks. She has two tufts of fur that made me question it a bit, but the placement seemed like a girl to me. I am not a cat person and have never had a kitten.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations on getting her, and for the decision to get her spayed 

l'd love to see pictures of the front end 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

datagrrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I added a couple of pictures to the post about trying to socialize her. Which is here.

http://www.thecatsite.com/t/276583/help-with-feral-kitten

Not great quality. I didn't know if I was keeping her, so I didn't want to have pictures to remind me of this mistake. It is a long story, but I really didn't think this was going to work out. I was pretty convinced last week that she was going to be a TNR. Her vet visit this week will still be the determining factor, but I can't think of anything g we would find out at the vet that might change our minds. My husband will be thrilled to hear it is a girl.