6 months is too young

walfie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Goodnight my sweet angel. You were far too young to be taken, but you were so loved and so happy. Me, your brother and your dad will miss you so much. It's like my heart has been ripped in two.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

walfie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cry for the pain you are going through, those first days are filled with anguish and are so lonely and empty without the presence of our loved one. We will never understand why a little one is taken from us, our hearts can't process the loss of one so loved and treasured. The pain can take your breathe away at times, but like the waves in the ocean, they will retreat and then come crashing back at times we least expect. My heart goes out to you, please know you are not alone in your pain and can share it here with others who understand. I hope one day you can find comfort in your precious memories, the bond you formed with your baby can never be taken from you. Remember, those we love and have lost would never want us to be so sad in remembering them, they would want us to rejoice in the love that was shared and the bond that was formed. You must grieve now for your loss, but one day, in the years to come, a rainbow will appear and you will think of your little one with smiles and fondness, as they would want. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers, may you be blessed for hurting so bad from loving so much. RIP sweet angel, there are many left behind to mourn and miss you, you will never be forgotten and will be forever held in loving hearts!

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss, he was a beautiful kitty. Take comfort that he knew he was loved. 

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am sorry for your loss, how sad indeed.

Rest in peace dear sweet baby...

Hugs...

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My heart aches for you.  Your little one is waiting for you now in a place where time has no meaning.  For him, you will be reunited in the blink of an eye...but we are not so fortunate.  We miss them so terribly.  I'll hold you and  yours in my heart during this time of fierce grief.

ruthm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful picture of your little one!  I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet little angel. 

Fly free little one- and land  softly. You were so loved.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

walfie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for your kind words. Smoak was an angel, such a loving and well behaved kitten. Her brother is missing her terribly.

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I cry for the pain you are going through, those first days are filled with anguish and are so lonely and empty without the presence of our loved one. We will never understand why a little one is taken from us, our hearts can't process the loss of one so loved and treasured. The pain can take your breathe away at times, but like the waves in the ocean, they will retreat and then come crashing back at times we least expect. My heart goes out to you, please know you are not alone in your pain and can share it here with others who understand. I hope one day you can find comfort in your precious memories, the bond you formed with your baby can never be taken from you. Remember, those we love and have lost would never want us to be so sad in remembering them, they would want us to rejoice in the love that was shared and the bond that was formed. You must grieve now for your loss, but one day, in the years to come, a rainbow will appear and you will think of your little one with smiles and fondness, as they would want. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers, may you be blessed for hurting so bad from loving so much. RIP sweet angel, there are many left behind to mourn and miss you, you will never be forgotten and will be forever held in loving hearts!
what a touching message. 

tobilei

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. Your baby is beautiful and I know your baby got so much love in the short time they were with you.

I have lost 2 far too young, one to suspected FIP at just 7 months and then just over a year later another, suddenly and unexpectedly at just 8 1/2 months. So much heartache and I still cry for them a year and almost a year down the track. So much questioning goes into it when they're young, you feel guilt you needn't feel, robbed of the life you were supposed to have shared with them.

I'm thinking of you and your family and sending love and hugs.