5 week old kitten

sabian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She's really to young to tell for sure. The fur would indicate long hair but, it could be kitten fuzz. Usually long haired cats would have a fluffy tail which she does not. So for that reason I would say she will be short hair. I'm not seeing anything to suggest a breed lookalike. I would repost on this thread in 5 or 6 months and maybe you can tell more. She's adorable! Did you get her from a rescue?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She seems already to be a stunning beauty, with very interesting pattern layout. If she were a human, a career as actress would be almost given. :)
So she is a torbie with white, ie a combo of tortie, tabby and some white.

sabian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
StefanZ StefanZ I wasn't sure how to describe her color. I knew she was Tabby with white but, the strip of torbie on her head threw me off. She does have an interesting color pattern! I was thinking silver tabby with torbie and white but wasn't sure exactly how to describe it. Thanks for that!

D DScha4 She's adorable and looks like she's adjusting well! It's great that you adopted her. Enjoy!

LAL

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Her forehead makes me think of Stripe from the first Gremlins movie...But I'm sure her demeanor will be much more pleasant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

DScha4

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I love her little ear tufts! I hope she keeps them!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

DScha4

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Updated photo... we get to take both of them home in July! Definitely DSH torbie... and still has those adorable ear tufts!

Uncled

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Having two kittens isn't much more work than having one and the beauty of it is they have a play mate to burn all that kitten energy. That was my experience when I got my two cats, best of luck, they are adorable.