5 day kitten Pneumonia - updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Reason why he dont poo, may be because he gets so little, so not much to poo out. Also, if he has this friendly resident licking him, its fully possible she swallows the poo... Its common breeders and owners never see kitten poo, its just seen by rescuers of orphans.... As momma usually ates it.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

ladro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It's with a very heavy heart, nothing has changed at all if he didn't have skin on him you would think he was dead all his bones I can see he has no fur he's still the length of yr middle finger, thankyou everyone for yr support and being there for use I don't want to do this but he has not changed at all

ladro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the little guy!!
hes back home with use/we have him on critical care food he does swallow so hes on food with kitten drink,at the moment hes sleeping like a baby,we will take it from there ,he is very dehydrated even tho am giving him drink all the time 247 so so tired

rachbu

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't know your story, but simultaneously, I know your story. We all do in our own ways. My heart aches for you because I've been there.

All I have to say is the one thing that helped me to know when it was time, which is that it's better to let go a moment too soon and always yearn for that lost precious moment, than it is to be a moment too late and know that moment was spent in pain.

I've experienced both. Neither one is good.

I'm so sorry. Please know you are not alone and everything I've said is meant with deepest compassion and respect

Godspeed

ladro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
12,2/2020
13/2/2020 little boy died last night Wednesday 11/15 pm thankyou one and all for being there for use, went to vets they checked him all over they could not find anything wrong now but major dehighdration, heart breaking really he was really sassy when he didn't want any more drink shitty really, at thus moment I want to thank all of yous for being there, I mean that he may have been a kitten but each kitten is special there ment to be here just like use love to yous all God is good all the time

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for devoting yourself to that precious one. You are so right that they are meant to be here just like us and each is special. That baby brought many together. I am so very sorry that he could not stay. You are an amazing person. God is good. He gave you to comfort that kitten while he was here. Thank you. :grouphug2:

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry to read the update but at least the little one knew what it was to be loved, cared for and comforted. He did not die alone and his little spirit walks the Night Sky Trail back to the Creator, to rejoin the ancestors and those yet to be born. He gave you a chance to learn VALUABLE lessons via REAL EXPERIENCE and you will be able to advise others and help future kittens ~ welcome to our international team of kitten rescuers.

Status
Not open for further replies.