49 days pregnant.

webb2011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lizzie's temperature is 99.6 today buts she's only 7 weeks today. She's in her nesting box all day besids to eat. But can she be trying to go ahead and go into labor. She hasn't produced any milk yet either.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Lizzie's temperature is 99.6 today buts she's only 7 weeks today. She's in her nesting box all day besids to eat. But can she be trying to go ahead and go into labor. She hasn't produced any milk yet either.

Can and can. sometimes they do have some early contractions, not leading nowhere. Hopefully.

But if you have counted righly, and she is going into labour, it is far too early. Its de facto an abortionm the kittens wont make it.

Human babies would make with some extra care after 7/9 pregnancy. Kittens dont, they must come near day 60 to have decent chance.

Make sure she has it nice, cozy, not stressed and warm.  And lets hope for the best.

Control you have the number to your vet handy.

Good luck!   *vibes*

Ps.  Welcome to the TCS site and our Forums!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

webb2011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am keeping a close eye on her. I am hoping she isn't going into labor early I can feel the kittens kicking. . I have my vets number on hand. She has a cage that's covered up and nice and dark and my pic is of her laying down in her cage/ nesting box.

furbabies5

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat is also pregnant and has done the same thing over the last week. She may just be getting comfortable in her box. They sometimes start searching for nesting areas around this time. Good luck!

webb2011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
UPDATE: she's still holding them in thank God. Her temperature is staying steady at 100.6°F. She sure us getting huge tho:-). And best of luck with ur pregnant baby.

furbabies5

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That great! Hope things stay that way untilher due date.

webb2011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well I saw him get her that day but I think he got her earlier on at like the beginning of her cycle but not sure. So is it possible that she is farther along. Cause even after the time i caught them she took 4 days to go out her updated pic is my profile pic.

furbabies5

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow she has got a big belly! My 'Bear' is due within the a week and she is that big. Your girl is either having a really large litter or she is further than you thought.

webb2011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I believe she is farther cause hubby checked her this morning and said her milk was starting to come in. So maybe soon. :clap::rbheart::vibes:

webb2011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Today's belly pic

webb2011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Can someone advice me please. Lizzie's temp in 12 hours went from 101 to 99. And it took forever to get there. She's acting fine except a little restless. She will be laying down in her box almost asleep then will raise up turn around and lay down again. Could when be going into labor?

webb2011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Could she be going into labor?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Some sort of contractions, surely, her being restless. Temp falling - maybe even labor...

Good luck!   *vibes*

webb2011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
OK she's losing her mucus plug

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
OK she's losing her mucus plug
This is tricky. This is no sure sign. Losing the mucus plug they can do short before delivery, but it also can happen a week before too... 

But it is a common explanation when they suddenly get wet and make the owner (and us on the forum) anxious.    :)

webb2011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well today Lizzie isn't wanting constant attention. She's not meowing none stop. But she wont leave her nesting box.

webb2011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ⓢⓗⓔ ⓛⓞⓢⓣ ⓢⓞⓜⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓞⓕ ⓗⓔⓡ ⓟⓛⓤⓖ ⓣⓞⓓⓐⓨ ⓐⓑⓞⓤⓣ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓢⓘⓩⓔ ⓞⓕ ⓐ ⓟⓔⓐ. ⓣⓔⓜⓟ ⓘⓢ ⓓⓡⓞⓟⓟⓘⓝⓖ ⓢⓛⓞⓦⓛⓨ ⓢⓞ ⓜⓐⓨⓑⓔ ⓣⓞⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ ⓞⓡ ⓣⓞⓜⓞⓡⓡⓞⓦ

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
ah ah? whats going on?  somebody got chinese?   :)