460 miles by car, catamaran ferry, shuttle bus, train, 2 tubes across London underground, train, and

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't really reply, as I don't know how things are going...

I'll post after the weekend.
Thanks for checking in though. It's definitely comforting knowing you've got my back. :thanks:

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Columbine Columbine .

Do you know, I think I received/felt your positive vibes just now!

Just been running round like a mad woman possessed. Moving furniture which is to be cleared by house clearance and cleaning the fridge etc. They're coming to quote me any second now. They only gave me 1/2 hour's warning.

:hide::popworm::jump::stars:

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
Just had some major financial set backs. And I'm knackered and no where near done.

I'm hitting the valerian tincture, and avena sativa & lavender tea. I feel like someone's stressed out cat that I've just given herbal medicine advice. However, I am a herbalist and would take these things anyway, but being on this site, and what with Dudley being valerianed up to the eyeballs, and l-tryptophaned etc too, I'm feeling feline familiar. Hmmmm, I think might take a dose of Dudley's l-tryptophan also - I wonder what size I am? Large dog?

:bawling::disappointed::sniffle:

Ooh, and the vet prescribed Dudley some diazepam for his journey.........

:think:

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Be careful with using feline supplements for yourself - the dosages will likely be very hard to gauge. Same goes for his valium....do you really want to have to go back to the vet for a repeat prescription because you've used it yourself ?! :disturbed::winkcat:

Hang in there. The end is in sight, and it WILL all get done and sorted in time. Remember to breathe, and take time to rest, refocus and ground yourself when it all gets to much....way easier said than done, I know, but it makes a big difference. I don't know if you're into yoga or meditation, but it really helps me. These are some of my favourite quickie videos if you want to give it a try :hugs:

And just :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes: :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes: :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I've made it to Edinburgh in one piece and Dudley has likewise, phew! :thud:

My head is still in a whirlwind and hasn't quite caught up with my body yet. :updown:
There are still 101 things to do but I'm getting there. :walk:

Thanks heaps for all your support and help; you have no idea how much of a difference having you all on my side has made. I'm not quite ready to rejoin TCS fully, which is a shame as I miss it and all of you. But mark my words: I will be back!

:rock:

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gosh read your thread ! I grew up on the south coast opposite the Isle of white and was 'dragged' there as a child and hated it ! Not sure how you ended up there . I moved to London when I was 19 and moved back to the South Coast after uni ! Those too were the worst 6 years of my life ! I moved back home home to London and many years later never moved back . Home is where the heart is bit cliche but hey ho

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Well, I've made it to Edinburgh in one piece and Dudley has likewise, phew! :thud:
My head is still in a whirlwind and hasn't quite caught up with my body yet. :updown:There are still 101 things to do but I'm getting there. :walk:
Thanks heaps for all your support and help; you have no idea how much of a difference having you all on my side has made. I'm not quite ready to rejoin TCS fully, which is a shame as I miss it and all of you. But mark my words: I will be back!
I have likewise been following your thread and so thrilled to hear Dudley and you made it to Edinburgh safely. :clap:

Take your time unpacking and getting acclimated. We look forward to you rejoining the forum when you're ready. :thumbsup:

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:woohoo::jump::woo: You both made it up there in one piece :clap::rockout::thumbsup:

Now's the time to stop, take a breath, and give yourself chance to recover from the crazy few weeks you've had :vibes: Don't worry about TCS for now - you'll know when its time to come back fully :hugs: Just know that we're all here supporting you, and that isn't about to change :grouphug: