4 week old lifeless kitten

raquelmaria15

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, I know this is a bit old, but I'm sending some belated love! I'm so glad to hear that your baby made it out alright. You're a wonderful, amazing person. 

One thing I wanted to mention is that you should make sure she's getting good, proper play practice. Usually, kittens are not separated from their litter mates. This ensures that they learn how to play together as they grow up. A kitten without play practice can have some behavioral problems when it's older, such as rough play, because it never learned how to play properly.

This actually happened to my Cookie. She was the only survivor of her litter, so she never had brothers and sisters to teach her to stop when she was being too rough. When I adopted her she had a lot of bad habits such as rough play, biting, scratching, etc etc. Recently, her behavior has decreased with some proper training (and honesty just some good luck).

Anyways, I just wanted to make sure your baby has a good upbringing that will make her life and your life a lot easier.

Good luck!! Keeping updating 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mykifty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Hi cat family!!! Just wanted to post a update on Miracle!! ( see the pics) she's doing great. She fully litter boxed trained!!! She's eating wet food. I still give her 3 bottles a day. I think I'm still doing it mainly because I love doing it lol!!! She snuggles in my lap puts her head in my hand. I think she really thinks I'm her mom!!! I feel like her mom too. We just love her so much. Miracle is such a blessing to our lives!!! She sleeps with me at night too!! She's getting along with my other 3 cats and they are treating her very well!!! Watching them play is so cute!!!

I will be sure to keep checking in with you all. I feel your all part a huge part of why my little Miracle is here today with me!!!

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi cat family!!! Just wanted to post a update on Miracle!! ( see the pics) she's doing great. She fully litter boxed trained!!! She's eating wet food. I still give her 3 bottles a day. I think I'm still doing it mainly because I love doing it lol!!! She snuggles in my lap puts her head in my hand. I think she really thinks I'm her mom!!! I feel like her mom too. We just love her so much. Miracle is such a blessing to our lives!!! She sleeps with me at night too!! She's getting along with my other 3 cats and they are treating her very well!!! Watching them play is so cute!!!

I will be sure to keep checking in with you all. I feel your all part a huge part of why my little Miracle is here today with me!!!
Aw, that's so nice to hear! And you ARE her mom and savior and she will live many happy years because of you!

The first picture is alarming at first glance though. It looked like someone should call 911 on you. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mykifty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Really?? 911??? Your joking right? That's my little one asleep and Miracle climbed up with her to cuddle!!!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
She's so pretty! I love calico cats. And torbies and torties.

(Never can work out which kind is which even though I have three of them myself. 
)

Thanks for the update.

stephenq

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We're all so very happy for you and Miracle, a contrast to how very worried we were that first night.  At some point, you will need to wean her from the bottle ok :).  Probably soon.....

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise

what did you do?
Richetta, this is an  old tread.  If you want to know, you can either PM the owner, or  page her, by  @   you write this sign, an begin to wrte the name, the automato shows you a list of names, and you pick the correct name.    Pick the name from the automato, if you yourself write the name, the paging system dont always works.