4 month old kittens, will they be shorthaired?

Shorthaired?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

nightowls

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello ^.^

I adopted 3 kittens a couple of weeks ago and I am starting to wonder if I might not have all short-haired pets - which would make me ecstatic since I love long-haired animals and have yet to end up falling-for/adopting one. :p

Two of the new kittens (black and white so Sylvester & Felix) are brothers and they currently have short-hair. It's a 'bit' fuzzy - but not fluffy - when compared to the third kitten (Romeo; whose 3 months & all black).

frampton42

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Very precious cats! They're probably going to be short-medium haired. I think that the mostly white one with be medium-longer hair though.

haleyds

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They're going to be short haired cats but the black/white one may have a layer of fuzz. It won't be flowy by no means, and you may be able to call it medium haired, but everyone seems to have a different opinion of what "medium" coat is. Very beautiful cats [emoji]128522[/emoji]

dixielandcats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They look all short haired to me. Pretty kitties, thank you for adopting them and welcome to TCS Forums[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji]