4 Kittens Need Adopted

Britany377

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
These little bundles of joy were found in my garage. They are getting older (almost 4 months) and my home is too small. They are the sweetest babies in need of a good home!

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
These little bundles of joy were found in my garage. They are getting older (almost 4 months) and my home is too small. They are the sweetest babies in need of a good home!
What cuties!

This is an international site so you'd have to share where you are to see if anyone here is interested. It would be a long shot, a better option might be contacting a local shelter or rescue and seeing if they have space. Many will require an intake fee.

This article may help, "kittens To Good Homes" - How To Find A Good Forever Home For Your Kittens

And this video is why you shouldn't give away kittens as free,

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:welcomesign: Welcome to TCS! They are indeed very beautiful kitties! Are/were you able to get mama kitty trapped and spayed? If not, perhaps we can help you locate resources to make that happen as well as help you locate some possibilities for homing the babies.
The marble tabby with hints of ginger is especially unique & the b/w tuxedo looks like the JonnyCat kitty :loveeyes: :loveeyes:. I am partial to tuxedos of all colors and sleek black cats.
I would think that their pictures at the vet office would be helpful - sometimes the only way to fill a cat-shaped hole in the heart is with another cat :petcat:
Please keep us updated on how placement goes :cheerleader: