3CatsN1Dog!

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your due date is getting closer! (it was july 2nd wasn't it?)  Have you set a date for you c-section?

Why do you  have to have a pre-sceduled c-section?

I hope you are feeling good and enjoying the pregnancy!  :)

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
9 days everyone 9 days. :) next thursday is the eviction day and by friday i will post an update. I cant promise pics but ill try and sneak atleast one up lol.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Update:

Tomorrow is our final day of non gremlinness. :) however there has been a super crappy kink thrown into the plan. On friday i found out my dr is no longer a baby catcher due to another dr having a hissy fit. So i am now going to a newly remodeled hospital roughly an hour away. I like my new dr even though i only met him once. This new dr was awesome and within an hour of me calling them hysterical because i needed a surgery date asap they got me an appt that day and scheduled my surgery for the same day as originally planned. The otner major hospital that was only half an hour from me was so back logged with patients calling to transfer they couldnt get me in unless i went in as an e.r patient and i couldnt risk that.

But everything has worked out as well as can be expected with that kink. The kitties have their baby sitter lined up, prepped and ready with a back up list of what to do, extra money in case they need more food (even though i filled their bin). Franklin is going to stay with my mom and the girls and i will take him there tomorrow to get him settled. Ugh im more worried about my furkids than i am about surgery and having gremlin lol.

Behhhhh by this time thursday ill be getting sliced open and hatching the gremlin.......eek :) haha