365 Project Update!

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello all, some of you might remember Abby'sMom inviting the photographers among us to join 365Project (where you take a photo every day for a year). I joined and I know a few others did as well. Only one of them I believe is still doing it, (besides Karen of course!) Goldycat I love looking at your photos! :nod: They are very good- I especially love your flowers. And Karen, your shots are awesome! I really like the photo story of Mr. Patches and Miss Buttflower.

So, I'd like to hear how everyone is getting along with the project, and any challenges they have faced.

As for me, I've been enjoying the project, and have been able to take a photo every day so far- except for one day that I forgot. :( I need to get out and take my photos more, as it gets very difficult when it's dark and you have to find something to take around the house. I also need to post my photos on time more. Lately I keep waiting until it gets too late to post them. Unfortunately that sets off a chain reaction where I put off posting them even more... due to the fact that I have to choose a photo from the previous day.

Please share any updates you may have!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I seem to be doing them in batches. I don't always take a picture every day, but even when I do I my work schedule doesn't allow enough time to get on the site and post every day. So I end up posting a bunch all at once.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I've been horrible with it lately. I've been doing almost zero commenting and I don't think I have uploaded since Thursday. :anon: This time of year is tough for me.