3 weeks old kitten with no mom.

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Okay. Thanks. Ill try to train ger to eat already.
Did I say 4 1/2 weeks?! Ugh! What is wrong with me tonight! I meant 3 1/2 weeks. Sorry!

If she were 4 1/2 weeks she would not be wobbly, and will stand all the way up on her hind legs.

This is the cutest age to me! That is when they play "tag". The very early point of play, they go bopping up to their littermate, tap them and then bop off, like a tease. I adore this!

Then a week later they are beginning to wrestle. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meowreen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Did I say 4 1/2 weeks?! Ugh! What is wrong with me tonight! I meant 3 1/2 weeks. Sorry!

If she were 4 1/2 weeks she would not be wobbly, and will stand all the way up on her hind legs.
This is the cutest age to me! That is when they play "tag". The very early point of play, they go bopping up to their littermate, tap them and then bop off, like a tease. I adore this!
Then a week later they are beginning to wrestle. 
My 2 2month old kittens and theyre mother are missing!! What does this mean? Theyre jealous and upset about the little one? Oh, this us just sad.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can you give more details? Could they have got out of the house? The mother has moved them for a reason, as most cat mothers do move their kittens occasionally.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
My 2 2month old kittens and theyre mother are missing!! What does this mean? Theyre jealous and upset about the little one? Oh, this us just sad.
How is it going?  Have you found them yet?  The most probable she hid them somewhere in the house.  As moms often do.

If if they are free to go out, they could.  Especielly if mom by any reason didnt felt safe in home...

*vibes!*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meowreen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I found them. What a relief. Actually, I didnt find them. They went back. Ty guys for all ur help. My cat is doing very good. She already pooped and sge is peeing every after feeding.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I found them. What a relief. Actually, I didnt find them. They went back. Ty guys for all ur help. My cat is doing very good. She already pooped and sge is peeing every after feeding.
It may be so mom feels they are becoming of age, and is learning them the ropes and ways of being outside.  Some hunting and so...