3 Things That Cheer You Up

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Full disclosure, totally stole this from Facebook :lol:

Screenshot_20220804-091624_Facebook.jpg

*And actual items, not actions like "a kind ear" or "a hug" or "friendship" as lovely as that is ;)

1. 200 Million Dollars (Kidding, although that would be super great too! But in all seriousness moving on...)

1. Kitties of course! Or kitty related things
2. A fresh cold cocktail beverage in the summer, or a really nice fancy coffee or tea in the winter.
3. A new book or a magazine

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Something for kitty, of course it would be hit or miss whether Charlotte would like it but someone thinking to bring something would be really nice.

Some cut flowers. Nothing fancy or expensive, a bright little bouquet from the supermarket or their own garden if they raise flowers.

A coffee drink preferably a latte with an extra shot of espresso and half the syrup.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Chocolate 🍫 Something handmade by the person (not a handmade item bought off Etsy), like baked goods or a knitted item. Cat-safe flowers / plants.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
another or few more of these would be good i lost this big girl to a bad molt a while back havent gotten another of her species to add into my small collection of tarantulas
OK I HAVE to know: what is a “bad molt?“ Do they not get out of their own skin in time? Oh, and I’ll take a real letter in the mail not a bill.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK I HAVE to know: what is a “bad molt?“ Do they not get out of their own skin in time? Oh, and I’ll take a real letter in the mail not a bill.
its when somthing goes wrong either they get stuck unable to molt of old exoskeltonroperlyor somthingwent wrong with the new exosjeletondidnt form corectly. itsnot common but it happens

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Definitely my favorite coffee beans or a gift card to the roastery where I buy them.
A small piece of jewelry, e.g. earrings.
A case of Carleton's favorite canned cat food.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
2 dozen American Beauties
A pizza the way I like it with a delicious thin crust
A book by a fave author