3 months old kitten, need help identifying

Vandereer

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, I've been trying to identify her breed but I still got nothing
A pet shop owner told me she's an Turkish Angora but I feel she isn't because she would needed to be more fluffy
A veterinarian told me she's mixed, probably, idk

If people doesn't got anything from the photos I sent, I have more and can photo more if needed

Attachments

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I dont see much on my cellphone, but its clear she is a point. A siamese-mix as people say.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Point with white, or all white. Differs her tail and backside of ears from white?

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's a lovely cat!

From these pictures, I would describe her as a blue-eyed white domestic shorthair. Since she is so young, it is still possible that she could grow a longer coat... but she really looks more like a shorthair in these pictures. Most cats are not any particular breed, and are also not mixes of breeds (unlike dogs).

Did you buy her from the pet shop, or was that just the opinion of the pet shop owner after seeing your cat?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Vandereer

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She's a lovely cat!

From these pictures, I would describe her as a blue-eyed white domestic shorthair. Since she is so young, it is still possible that she could grow a longer coat... but she really looks more like a shorthair in these pictures. Most cats are not any particular breed, and are also not mixes of breeds (unlike dogs).

Did you buy her from the pet shop, or was that just the opinion of the pet shop owner after seeing your cat?
No. I got it from someone.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
All white. White white white.
OK, tx. So this is decided. She is all white, no point.

I though I saw some darker above her eyes... And also, those very intensive blue eyes come quite often with points.

I presume we will see more what look alike she is, when she is older, perhaps in the winter season?

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Please be sure to post some update pictures as she grows older. I would love to see how her coat turns out.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Vandereer

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Please be sure to post some update pictures as she grows older. I would love to see how her coat turns out.
Will sure do, sorry for the delayed response, I didn't notice your response only but now.