3 Month Old Kitten Having Seizures Help!

love67742

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
A few minutes ago one of my 3 month old kittens named Blue started seizing for no particular reason. He's never done it before, neither has his siblings. I believe he's the youngest one of the three, and i'm really scared :( help please!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

love67742

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Okay so I went back into my room and saw him doing this weird thing repeatedly. He closes his eyes, lifts his head to the wall, and flicks his tongue out of his mouth.

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
Is he banging his head on the wall? If that ever happens, he needs to see the vet. Before you take him there, put a pillow on the wall to prevent injuries.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

love67742

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Is he banging his head on the wall? If that ever happens, he needs to see the vet. Before you take him there, put a pillow on the wall to prevent injuries.
No. He sits up and does it. It's happened more than once tonight. He actually has been doing better. He couldn't even fall asleep for a while, but he fell asleep and seized since. In the morning we are bringing him to the vet.
Right now he's playing with his brother. I was reading about it and sometimes things like that happen and it's because of something that happened when he was younger,
Ex: Fighting a disease etc
It'd make since, because he was a rescue kitten. He had a really bad case of Upper respiratory infection. two of his brothers didn't make it, but him and his brother and sister now live inside. He was the youngest and the smallest. Thank you for replying. :redheartpump: