3 day old kittens, second litter for mom / Moms milk depleting, Issues with KMR

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adorbsy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes, I've been following the directions on the container 1 part powder to 2 parts water.
I have been putting some kmr in with wet food for momma daily.

Its actually winter here! The house is typically 72-73⁰F
It is a bit warmer in my room for the kittens of course, but I don't keep the kmr in my room.

I can try to roll the kmr out, let it sit and see how that is.

I was able to make an appointment for momma, but the soonest I can get her in is on the 20th. She seems to be doing okay. I'm thinking maybe she was just really tired the other night and that's why she was acting the way she was. But I am rotating kittens and making sure everyone gets a feeding!! I'll post an update about the kmr later today

I have been watching Kitten Lady as someone I knew suggested her actually! So her syringe video was very helpful.

Again I'm very thankful for you wonderful people.

adorbsy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Also I do apologize for the double thread! I wasn't sure if I should continue to post on the other.

adorbsy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Late update...!

Mom went to the vet. All looks good & healthy. They say she does have milk through all her nipples. No elcampsia or mastitis!!

I did finally get a shaker bottle as I did have one but couldn't find the lid....or the whisk ball...of course lol
And the KMR mixes up, no clumps, fully dissolves.
Which I'm so happy to know that it was just me and not the formula! Argh, that was stressful 😫!

They're all over 300g! They have they're eyes open, they're doing super well.

Thank you all again for all the tips & advice. I'm so thankful for finding this site!