2023 Feline Birthday/Gotcha Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

labstuff444

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have Callie (tabby) who is (almost) 11 years old. I got her when I was 16 as a feral kitten. And she is 14 lbs, super chatty, and one of the kindest cats you'll ever meet. I got her July of 2012

T (aka Toph) is my little fluffy black cat. She is 4, 8 lbs and is TROUBLE (T is also for trouble). But also one of the most inquisitive cats I've ever met. She also loves me, and me exclusively, which probably isn't good but IS flattering. I got her June of 2019 as a feral baby as well.

Attachments

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have Callie (tabby) who is (almost) 11 years old. I got her when I was 16 as a feral kitten. And she is 14 lbs, super chatty, and one of the kindest cats you'll ever meet. I got her July of 2012

T (aka Toph) is my little fluffy black cat. She is 4, 8 lbs and is TROUBLE (T is also for trouble). But also one of the most inquisitive cats I've ever met. She also loves me, and me exclusively, which probably isn't good but IS flattering. I got her June of 2019 as a feral baby as well.
Wishing a very happy GOTCHA Day (whenever it might be) to Toph! She's absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous! And her blue/cream mate, as well!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Wishing a very happy GOTCHA Day (whenever it might be) to Toph! She's absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous! And her blue/cream mate, as well!
I couldn't agree more! :agree: Happy Gotcha Day to two lucky girls who started their lives out as feral cats.:dancingblackcat:

Status
Not open for further replies.