2022 Feline Birthday / Gotcha Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY DARLING NIECE, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FEMALE CAT IN WALES!!

There will be party
ing well into the night with Buzz leading the Conga Line!!!

:bday: :musicnote::woohoo::yess::cheerleader:🎹🎼🎶🎵🥁🎸🎺🎷:clap::goldstar::party3::jump::party2::party::drinking:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
V verna davies Sorry I missed Kiwi's special day but I would like to wish her a very Happy Belated 7th Birthday! :bday::jive::party3:
Her green eyes are absolutely mesmerizing. :catface:

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Apologies to posiepurrs posiepurrs , donkeyslong donkeyslong , jamie_02 jamie_02 and V verna davies and to my own Woolly Bear, whose first Gotcha Day was 12 days ago! I didn't forget - just too many other commitments. I'll try to do better in future. :sorry:
So, belated birthday wishes to:
Vannie, 19 years old on June 12th
Cheetos, I year old on June 16th
Quinn, also 1 year old on June 22nd
and Kiwi, 7 years old on June 29th!
To Kiwi
Here's junkie WB, everybody's friend! Having slobbered all over the catnip toys in the gift box, she's now recovering. The box smells so good! (The plastic bags for the toys even better - but I've already disposed of those!)

Catnip Junky.jpg

Happy belated Gotcha Day, darling Woolly Bear!

scoutandmaxine

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
20220707_073702.jpg

Today marks 3 years since I adopted Maxine. I feel like I've had her forever bc I can't imagine life without her. She has brought so much joy and laughter to my world and I am incredibly blessed to have this cutie patootie by my side everywhere I go! Happy Gotcha Day Maxine! Love you so much! 💕💗💕💓💟💖❣

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
gilmargl gilmargl A very Happy 1st Gotcha Day to Wooly Bear! :celebrate::woo:Her markings are gorgeous.:heartshape:

Happy 3rd Gotcha Day to darling, Maxine! I hope she enjoyed her special celebration. :banana1::dance::banana2:

Status
Not open for further replies.