2021 FELINE BIRTHDAY THREAD

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thank you everyone, for Ruby's Gotcha Day wishes. :hearthrob:
As my signature banner says, my house really wasn't a home, until I adopted Ruby. :lovecat2:

Today, a year ago, this same time, 10:40 am CET, November 14th, 2020, I got hold of my little Freya. I spotted her and her siblings and mom in the back of a restaurant. I was able to grab her and take her to the vets', a couple of weeks later she was home.
Happy 1st Rescue/Gotcha day, darling Freya. :hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Today is Carleton's 6th GOTCHA DAY! :heartshape: We're not exactly sure of his age since the vet gave us a three year window when we adopted him because his teeth were in such bad condition, i.e. broken, chipped and some missing. But we didn't care since he'd been through so much in his previous circumstances coming from a hoarder and then being returned from the couple who later adopted him. DH and I can't possibly fathom who would return such a loving and affectionate Persian cat. But he's living the life of Riley now and that's what counts. Happy, Happy Gotcha Day, my special furry companion.:creampersian:

I tried to upload pics with his new catnip toys but have been having problems due to the latest iPhone update. So here are a few that were recently taken

IMG_0581.jpeg IMG_1323.jpeg IMG_1316.jpeg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Antonio65 Antonio65 My best wishes to darling Freya on her 1st Gotcha Day! :rbheart::jive::hearthrob:😻 I will remember that Carleton and her share the same special day.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Boden, found in a tree one night during a terrible storm one January. When I took him to the vet, I was told he was about 2 months old and that his birthday is about now, so happy birthday sweet little Boden!!
Here he is as a kitten.
Leo + new 027.JPG

5 months.
IMG_6547 2.JPG

And 11 months.
IMG_7004 2.JPG

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A very Happy Birthday to Boden! :bday::celebrate::party3: I hope you thoroughly enjoy your special day. 🤗

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is Carleton's 6th GOTCHA DAY! :heartshape: We're not exactly sure of his age since the vet gave us a three year window when we adopted him because his teeth were in such bad condition, i.e. broken, chipped and some missing. But we didn't care since he'd been through so much in his previous circumstances coming from a hoarder and then being returned from the couple who later adopted him. DH and I can't possibly fathom who would return such a loving and affectionate Persian cat. But he's living the life of Riley now and that's what counts. Happy, Happy Gotcha Day, my special furry companion.:creampersian:

I tried to upload pics with his new catnip toys but have been having problems due to the latest iPhone update. So here are a few that were recently taken

View attachment 401474View attachment 401475View attachment 401476
Antonio65 Antonio65 My best wishes to darling Freya on her 1st Gotcha Day! :rbheart::jive::hearthrob:😻 I will remember that Carleton and her share the same special day.
Belated wishes to Carleton! Perhaps you can have a belated party with Freya!

Party.jpg