2021 FELINE BIRTHDAY THREAD

FeralHearts

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy 9th Birthday Charlie!

When I came home that night the first words out of my mouth were "OMG! Who brought this cat into my house!?" Why is there a cat in my house?!" I could hear you yelling from all the way downstairs. Taiya (doggie) had just passed away and I was broken up. My Mom thought I needed to look after something to heal. I was so annoyed. I was suppose to foster you - and give you back but one look at you and I melted.

Less than 24 hours later you were pooping blood and things looked pretty bad. Everyone felt terrible that they brought me this sick cat. No one thought you would make it but you made it through it and I knew at that moment - I was going to be a failed foster.

Mid November everyone kept asking me what I wanted for my birthday at the start of December. There was only one thing - you. I got my wish and you officially became family.

So Happy birthday 9th my twisted crazy boy. You are still the best birthday gift anyone could have given. I love you!

I guess sometimes - Mom really does knows best. :-)
Charlie1.jpg
Charlie2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A very Happy 9th Birthday to Charlie! :banana1::banana2::bday: And what a purr-fect birthday gift he was for you.:purr:

Happy 4th Birthday, Sterling! :party::dance::party2: You have the most beautiful green eyes. :catface:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Zoe’s 12th birthday! She’s an SPCA rescue so of course I don’t know the exact date, but Sep. 10 is the date on her records and we adopted her when she was about 3 months old. Happy Birthday, sweet girl. :dancingblackcat:

904AAC34-AF94-498F-8981-53025F4AAAD5.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A very Happy 12th Birthday to Zoe and many, many more! :bday::celebrate: She's a gorgeous black beauty.:dancingblackcat:

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
To Lelia, Charlie, Sterling, and Zoe:

Feliz cumpleaños!
Parabens!
Happy Birthday!
:hyper::hyper::bday::party3::party3:

Last week- the beginning of September- was Pimenta's second birthday. Two years already! Given that the wife's birthday was Sept. 6th, tomorrow we're doing a BBQ to celebrate the two birthday girls. Photos will be forthcoming

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday to Pimenta and her human mother!