2021 FELINE BIRTHDAY THREAD

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A very Happy 13th Birthday to CJ, Rascal, Shadow and Tiger! :bday::party::party3: What a handsome fur crew you have there.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday to pretty Nilah! Is she or Sundar the older sibling?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A very Happy 12th Birthday and many more to Nilah! :celebrate: :banana1::dazzler: Any special presents or treats for the birthday girl? 🎁

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
A very Happy 12th Birthday and many more to Nilah! :celebrate: :banana1::dazzler: Any special presents or treats for the birthday girl? 🎁
She got an electric heating pad. Or at least Sundar did, for his arthritis, but it looks like I'll be getting another....

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Today is Lily and Iris's 17th birthday. They were adorable as kittens (of course!), and spent all of their time curled up or playing together. It was everything I wanted when I got sisters from the same litter.

Then. So cute. :redheartpump: :itslove:
Hugs_edited.jpg

Rug Bugs_edited.jpg

But along the way, Iris decided she much preferred the seven-years-older Max (who crossed the Bridge in 2017 at age 20), and Iris and Lily drifted farther and farther apart. Today, they hate each other, and with Max gone, Iris has transferred her love to Mocha, the feral I adopted three years ago. But they're still my girls, and we'll celebrate this evening with a few special treats! :yummy:

Now. Very separate. Still cute, though. :)
IMG_1996.jpg

IMG_3284.jpg

:bday: Iris and Lily!