2021 FELINE BIRTHDAY THREAD

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, Happy Gotcha Day to Digger, Stretch, and Bashful!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Happy 8th Gotcha Day to Digger, Stretch, and Bashful.
:jump::bunnydance::banana1::woo::banana1::bunnydance::jump:

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Real Life has yet again conspired to keep me from posting but I'm here with a post to make up for it. Last weekend was Pantera's third birthday. Three years already!
To celebrate we had a barbeque in her honor. This was partly based on experience that, outside of tuna Pantera doesn't seem to like fish all that much. What she really likes is red meat and turkey. At the last BBQ that I did, Pantera stopped accepting chicken after she tried the turkey. Pimenta saw this, and imitated Pantera, proof that both of them can taste the difference between chicken and turkey (cooked over a fire, a inner piece without any real seasoning). With pork, Pantera only accepts filet mignon, and has never liked porkchops, bacon, or ham. The girl's got expensive tastes.
The main attraction was the beef: Pantera adores beef in the same way the cats supposedly love fish

Satisfied from eating pork filet, beef, and poultry Pantera was wound up like a child hopped up on a sugar rush. Pimenta was also wound up, but she kept more to the sidelines: she's still afraid of Pantera's playful moods (not without cause...). All in all, an enjoyable birthday celebration for Pantera

View media item 423957

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Belated Birthday to Pantera!

Lelia's 4th Birthday was on Tuesday! I had a helper to give her presents this year (some new attachments for her da bird and cat catcher because she's been a bit bored with what she had). I also let her have almost a whole Churu pop shared with Sparkle where I usually clip them, put them in the fridge and make them last several days.
0406211542b~2.jpg
0406211542c.jpg
0406211544d~2.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry I missed all the recent birthdays but a very Happy Birthday and many, many more to:

Happy 1st Birthday to the two misfits, Boone & Gracie! :bday:
Happy 6th Birthday to Milly! :party3::party:

Happy 8th Gotcha Day to Digger, Stretch & Bashful, the 3 amigos! :dazzler: :dunce: :banana1:

Happy 3rd Birthday to lovely black beauty, Pantera! :dancingblackcat:

Happy 4th Birthday to Lelia and love all the presents from her helper! :gift::dance:

amethyst

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
These four trouble makers, CJ, Rascal, Shadow, and Tiger turned 13 today. They are the daughters of my one of my other cats, Coon, and a domestic short haired cat I had named Gremlin (not the same Gremlin I have now 😉). They were not planned, at least not by us humans, but I love them anyway 😊. I had Coon locked in the bedroom while he was waiting on his neuter appointment, he unlocked and opened the door to get to Gremlin... I guse
CJ13yrs.jpg
Rascal13yrs.jpg
Shadow13yrs2.jpg
Tiger13yrs.jpg

sheridragonfly

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lily was adopted from a shelter by us almost 6 years ago..

She had lived in a cage for almost 6 months and was so scared when I placed her in my lap
at the animal shelter the day I adopted her..

she climbed all my curtains in our home despite a scratch board and toys and a DA Bird wand toy she was just that way!

I would not declaw her...

She sleeps with me at night and steals my warmth whether its airconditioned or heated in winter
many cats are cold natured..

She sticks her feet on my side to get my warmth then throws up front paws up in the air
and lies on her back in the bed with me.

I keep fleece blankets in chairs beside large windows for her to sleep
in the sunshine and to watch the birds out the large windows..

I walk her in a harness outside once a day.

I bathe her with wet paper towels and dry her once a week.

We wipe her bottom with fragrance free baby wipes after she does her
business each morning in un fragranced litter by Arm and Hammer..

Brush her teeth with CET malt flavor toothpaste
and use gauze on my finger...

She eats high protein wilderness chicken indoor dry cat food and fresh
non chlorinated water ..I think she has it made in the shade as we say!

What is that saying..we are a cat's servant! That is so true!

Attachments