2019 Memories

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Apple Memories feature. It was there at least in 13 as well. Apple made a great one for me last year. And then when Krista passed this year, I vowed to learn how to make these rather than waiting for Apple to make them for me.

Here’s a memorial I made for Krista.

It’s actually really easy to make one. Create an album. Add the photos and videos you want to that album. Then in the upper right “...” menu, select Play Memory Movie. It will create a video out of photos and videos it selects from that album. When the movie finishes playing, you can select Edit to change things like which pictures and videos it selected, how much of a video it selected, title screen, music, and length of the video (short, medium, or long.) The one thing I haven’t figured out yet is how to change the order of the pictures. I’m sure I can figure that out with a Google search.

And another one I created for a stray cat I was feeding this month until a neighbor gave him a home. 😻

The Tale of OC

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Apple Memories feature. It was there at least in 13 as well. Apple made a great one for me last year. And then when Krista passed this year, I vowed to learn how to make these rather than waiting for Apple to make them for me.

Here’s a memorial I made for Krista.

It’s actually really easy to make one. Create an album. Add the photos and videos you want to that album. Then in the upper right “...” menu, select Play Memory Movie. It will create a video out of photos and videos it selects from that album. When the movie finishes playing, you can select Edit to change things like which pictures and videos it selected, how much of a video it selected, title screen, music, and length of the video (short, medium, or long.) The one thing I haven’t figured out yet is how to change the order of the pictures. I’m sure I can figure that out with a Google search.

And another one I created for a stray cat I was feeding this month until a neighbor gave him a home. 😻

The Tale of OC

Like this:

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That’s pawesome!

I wish I had more video footage of Krista. 😿 And Cabbie, before her (the last slide in the memorial) lived her life before digital video. 😔

But I love these memory videos. It’s the next best thing to having more videos. Helps me curate my thousands of pictures into coherent memories. I have a few others on my YouTube channel.