2018 Christmas Card Exchange!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
upload_2018-11-20_20-6-47.jpeg

Are you interested in sending and receiving printed Christmas cards this year? Opening cards from around the world can be so much fun and it's interesting to see all the cards!

To make the event fun for everybody, there are some rules that we must follow:
  • The 2018 Christmas Card Exchange is open to those members who have joined prior to October 30, 2018
  • You must have at least 60 posts by Tuesday, December 4th (when the list will be PM’d)
  • Your posts must be meaningful to count. Please don't post drivel just to get your post count up. Very short or one-word posts, or meaningless posts, will not be counted towards the the 60 posts. (And it's always nice to get to know you a little better through your posts.
    )
  • We will exchange snail-mail cards only; e-cards are not allowed for this event. Please note that you are expected to send a Christmas card to everybody on the list. Be aware that postage to other countries can be expensive.
  • There are no exceptions
If you celebrate something other than Christmas, but would like to participate, you are very welcome to do so.

Thanks for your interest! Please PM me, if you'd like to be included. We will need your board name, your real name and mailing address, and any other information (your cats' names, for example) you'd like to share. Please put "TCS 2018 Christmas Card List" for the subject of your PM.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very! I got your PM! So far, 2 people have signed up. :)

dalpaengi

A cat snail enthusiast
Young Cat
Purraise
I wonder if I'm even eligible to apply. I'll start posting in a more substantial way soon, haha. In any case, this is a great idea.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wonder if I'm even eligible to apply. I'll start posting in a more substantial way soon, haha. In any case, this is a great idea.
You’re eligible! Send me a Pm if you’re interested! :)

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have until this coming Monday, December 3rd to sign up! :)

I will be sending the list out on December 4th in the evening since I’ll be busy that morning. Make sure your inbox isn’t full!

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
I have participated in the Christmas card exchange the last two years. I think it is a lot of fun , but not too many join in.
I am surprised by that , as TCS seems like such a large community, and everyone seems so close.
I wonder how many have joined in so far.
I would surely like to participate again this year. I wish others would participate as well. Believe me , it is fun getting cards from your TCS friends.
Let me know if I can still join , or if I am too late!

Freedom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Loving Mickey: JOIN! Deadline is Monday Dec 4.

I will add: the other 2 forums I am on which have a card swap, list the members who join, in the initial post. So we can see who / how many have joined. Forum name only, is what they list. So that is one idea to consider.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have participated in the Christmas card exchange the last two years. I think it is a lot of fun , but not too many join in.
I am surprised by that , as TCS seems like such a large community, and everyone seems so close.
I wonder how many have joined in so far.
I would surely like to participate again this year. I wish others would participate as well. Believe me , it is fun getting cards from your TCS friends.
Let me know if I can still join , or if I am too late!
There’s about 5 people. Not everyone is comfortable with giving their address. You have until tomorrow night, December 3rd to join. I will be sending out the list Tuesday, December 4th sometime in the evening since I have a busy morning that day. :)

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have until tonight to sign up!

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
I just sent you a PM. I hope you received it, as I am not sure if I sent it correctly.
I guess we will see!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You did fine. :) I am now closing entries as it’s almost bedtime here. I will pm the lists in the morning if I get time before I head out.

Otherwise; please be patient with me as you will definitely get the list before the end of the day tomorrow. :)

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just sent the lists out! Let me know if you didn't receive a PM. :) Have fun! :thumbsup: