20 Bengal Cat Signs

mismaris777

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aw! I love that last scene of the one standing on top of the other cleaning it. Looks just like mine! Except mine aren't bengals

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was GREAT!!!

I see a LOT of that language going on amongst my crew, and Penny throws herself upon me and shows me her belly while talking lovies at me all the time.

Maxwell loves to proclaim he's king of the castle by "Ow-wow-WOW!"-ing every night in the echoing hallway.

It isn't just Bengals that speak this way, but they certainly do seem to be much more expressive than the moggies in general.

Love them all, I do, I do!

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's cool, makes me want to do one with Nikita's sounds but yeah it'd take me a long while to manage to catch that all on camera.

Sounds like she and Maxwell have the same Ow-wow- WOW from the hallway inclinations, heh.

She also has a two tone ah-ou sort of almost squawk that's her greeting noise. There's also a huffing sort of noise when she's bored but doesn't quite know what to go and do to fix that.

Oh and then there's the "help help I'm being oppressed!" complaints when I pick her up when she doesn't want to be picked up.

Anyway, yeah, I find cat vocalisations facinating.

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Awwww they were little chetterboxes!. They made Sophie lift her head from her slumber
LOL, woke my Ginger up too! She is now looking around, slightly alarmed, for the other cats! I had to reassure that no, I do not have other cats in here.

That was very cool with the slow motion of the cats pupils dilating!