2 of my lovely cats have gone=(.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maiku

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well chocolate got sick and i did have the money to put her to sleep =( she lasted 5 days i felt terrible =(. Peekaboo lasted untill her bday i had the money this time in case such a thing happened again i figured it was kindney failure cause they both at one point smelled like death=(.
0701181041.jpg
0630181257a.jpg

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Chocolate and Peekaboo, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

Such lovely, long lives for two lovely cats, but where there is love, an eternity is not long enough. All living things arise from the Earth, have their time in the sun, then sink gently back into that selfsame Earth from which they sprang. This is as it should be, but, OH, that is cold comfort to those of us left behind! I know this, though, that love never dies, it only changes form and continues on, still Love. And Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides. The love of these two gentle souls, now translated and purified into Love is with you still.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very sorry for your loss. Two babies going to the Bridge so close together is rough
They are happy and pain free now. I'm certain they have met all of the babies we have
lost. My Vincie girl was very social down here and I know she is the same there. Your
girls are ok!! I know you must feel gutted....and I feel for you. Let the tears flow.......
there is always someone here to talk with.

Love,
Mia💖 :hugs: :rbheart:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To live such a long life is a tribute to your love and care. To lose such beautiful sisters is a double blow to the soul. I'm sure they wanted to be together, in death as they were in life. Now they will be together for eternity, tied to your own soul through the incredible love that was shared for so many years. "Death cannot take that which never dies", try to hold on to that, the bond of love that binds your souls together is a strong one from so many years. They will always be as close as your thoughts and prayers, as you go through life their own paths will forever parallel your own. They are free of pain now, their spirits soar free of earthly restraints. They are at peace because they know they are loved and that that love will never die. They live on through you now, so send them thoughts of gratitude and happiness, they need to know you will be OK. They taught you love and filled your heart with happiness, they did their job well.......RIP dear Chocolate and Peekaboo. you will be dearly missed, you will forever have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord Bless and keep you, until you meet again!