2 month old kitten pooping problem

meowreen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat trained her 2 kittens to poop inside the bathroom and I always wake up in the morning, use the bathroom and clean their poop. And this morning, I saw my male kitten go to the bathroom. He was doing his thing and I was waiting for him to come out. When he was already out, I went in to clean the mess. His poop was yellowish brown with a little blood in it. His behaviour is still the same though. Playful and active. And later on he pooped again. Now deep brown and very loose. He cant even make it to the bathroom to poop. He was running while his loose poop is coming out. Help. Please. What should I do?

stephenq

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My cat trained her 2 kittens to poop inside the bathroom and I always wake up in the morning, use the bathroom and clean their poop. And this morning, I saw my male kitten go to the bathroom. He was doing his thing and I was waiting for him to come out. When he was already out, I went in to clean the mess. His poop was yellowish brown with a little blood in it. His behaviour is still the same though. Playful and active. And later on he pooped again. Now deep brown and very loose. He cant even make it to the bathroom to poop. He was running while his loose poop is coming out. Help. Please. What should I do?
Most kittens are born with worms.  How old is he?  He will likely need a de-wormer, depending on his age.  Also, what is he eating?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meowreen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Most kittens are born with worms.  How old is he?  He will likely need a de-wormer, depending on his age.  Also, what is he eating?
He is 2mos and 5days old. He started eating soft solids like fish 2wks ago.

stephenq

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK well you night want to consider something milder and easier to tolerate than seafood for a few days, like human baby food stage one chicken.  Stage one only.  And he is older enough to be de-wormed, tested and start getting vaccinations.  So I would suggest a vet and bring a stool sample.