2 litters!!!Need help paying for future vet bills!!

Apparel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello!
Long story short I took in the last 3 of 16+ abandoned cats that stayed around my house left by a neighbor in a horde situation. We got Tigger fixed as soon as we could sometime around august 1st and around that time I noticed Salem was pregnant and we didn't know how far along she might have been so we let her keep the litter, She started to give birth to five kittens on September 13th around 10 p.m. I noticed the other cat was big recently, she is semi-feral and was always a little runt so when she started gaining a belly I figured she was finally putting on some weight and she was eating a lot more, turns out she is due really soon! So I have a surprise litter coming and I need help paying for future vet bills of two litters. If you want the longer story I have a thread I have been posting on with questions updates and pictures in the pregnant cat care forums - Pregnant cat

If you wanted to donate or share it that would help so much! Pray for me. :hearthrob: :hearthrob:
Here is the GoFundMe - Two Litters! Help Pay For Kittens Vet Bills!, organized by Jacob Mcguire

Here are some pictures of the first litter of kittens & their names are Luna Yuki Pip Onyx & Nova -

011.jpg 008.jpg 065.jpg 092.jpg

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

Heart For Cats

Cat Lover Forever
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Apparel. How is Salem doing now post-pregnancy?

If there is a foster-only animal rescue organization nearby, ask them if they can take the pregnant cat (Squirt?) before her due date. That way you will only have to worry about Salem and her kittens.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Apparel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Apparel. How is Salem doing now post-pregnancy?

If there is a foster-only animal rescue organization nearby, ask them if they can take the pregnant cat (Squirt?) before her due date. That way you will only have to worry about Salem and her kittens.
I couldn't do that to Squirt, they are a family and she is only comfortable around Salem and Tigger, When she is alone with just me and I am the closest person to her she gets really skittish and turns into a completely different cat and she is semi-feral. If you check out my other thread I linked I already decided to take in squirt and her brother who vanished before I could, the other two I just couldn't leave behind as they were the last three left around my house, they are family now. Salem is doing great, she lets me weigh them and pick them up and they are all gaining great. but I just don't think I could do that to them. 😟

Last time I moved her to a different room to spray Adams home spray because the place they came from had a huge flea problem and they brought it with them I had to use a cage to transport squirt because last time she tore up my arm, we got to a good point where she would let me pick her up for a short time but the minute we walked out the door she tore up my arm bad and ran back in the room and when she was the last one to be moved she would hiss at me and it took lots of temptations and time for her to get in the cage and she would cry like she is dying and the minute I open the cage and she sees her family her tone of meows change from dying to cute adorable meows and she is fine again. also when she walked into my house for the first time and I shut the door she ran at the window and full-on leaped into it like three times before calming down. The point is I don't have it in me to split them up.

035.jpg 033.jpg 092.jpg
091.jpg 038.jpg 045.jpg

Last edited: