2 day old kitten!!! HELP!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kitten3

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Update: i took baby and got him to pee n he had blood coming from butt whole i took some wrm clear and put it on my finger he nursed it off i chased it with formula did his but again before i put him back in box i fed other 2 babies and then grabbed him back up and noticed he has solid yellow poop coming out i hope this works will give him some more this evening and in morning!!! Prayers!!

Kitten3

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I will do this for 14 days 3 times a day to keep him alive
Update: i took baby and got him to pee n he had blood coming from butt whole i took some wrm clear and put it on my finger he nursed it off i chased it with formula did his but again before i put him back in box i fed other 2 babies and then grabbed him back up and noticed he has solid yellow poop coming out i hope this works will give him some more this evening and in morning!!! Prayers!!
I will do this for 14 days 3 times a day
Prayers to the god almighty!! Please !! God bless everyone for there encouragements and there comments i appreciate it!!
Thank you!! God bless!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Probiotics can be found at any drug store or Walmart. In capsule form, you would open the capsule and put a few grains in the formula. It will help gut health.

I’m glad to hear the de-wormer is helping. If his bottom is sore from diarrhea burn, apply petroleum jelly or A&D ointment.

Joelle and the kittens

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have read online that deworming can help i have a dewormer that says can be used for kittens less than a pound it is called homeopet the natural choice feline worm clear drops it does hook worms, round worms, whip worms and tape worms in cats and kittens!! The directions says:
Kittens less than 1 pound 2 drops in at least 8 ounces of water!!
These kittens arent drinking water yet they are bottle fed still i can drop it directly in to mouth as well should i do this for this kitten??
Homeopet will not do anything for worms, as it is homeopathic (probably dead worms that have been diluted in water tens of thousands of times until it's unlikely a single worm molecule even exists (not that dead worm molecules would be effective at any concentration)). It is critical you get a real dewormer for the kitten.

No formula, homeopathic or real, could physically act within this short a timeframe. Hopefully he is improving on his own, but you should still buy pyrantel (for deworming all the kittens at 2 weeks) and contact a DVM about whether it's ok to give to newborns and how much.

Last edited:

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Homeopet will not do anything for worms, as it is homeopathic (probably dead worms that have been diluted in water tens of thousands of times until it's unlikely a single worm molecule even exists (not that dead worm molecules would be effective at any concentration)). It is critical you get a real dewormer for the kitten.
Can you offer her some products to pursue for days old kittens? I cannot, but I am sure she would really appreciate it if you could!!

Kitten3

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Update: i have given the kitten homeopet 2 times since last post his poop is now a runny yellow it has helped!! Thank yall for the comments and have taken them into consideration!! I will look into them!!

Kitten3

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So far i have lost 2 out of 4 kittens in the litter i have taken in i hope and pray they make it i am constantly getting up through the night to tend to these babies i will keep yall posted i am heart broken that 2 of them have passed please pray for them💔💔🙏🙏❤❤