2 cats aged 6 months available for adoption in UK

natashajago

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
http://www.cccatrescue.org.uk/marley-moon/

Im currently fostering these 2 boys called Marley and Moon. They are very loving and playful and have just come out of kittenhood but still have the kitten fun factor. They came to this rescue due to a family break up and had to leave their owner and have been with me temporary. They are both fully black apart from Marley who has a tiny white tuft on his chest. Their coats are sooo soft and glossy and have beaming yellow eyes. Like a traditional Salem cat!

They will be fully vaccinated and neutured on application of adoption. They can be seperated as they are still young and can adapt but obviously i would be nice if they could go together. They are very laid back i havnt had them lash out at me once, very happy to be picked up and carried about, and always come running when they hear the rustle of the food! Totally toilet trained and would be able to be indoor/outdoor pets once neutured. Im in Nottinghamshire but willing to travel at my own expense for the rescue centre for the right family :)

Regards, Natasha x x